Newbie...Slow and Steady

Options
New to this community, I have been on WW since October and I hit a plateau in December. I’m looking for some extra help. I’m hoping this program can do this and hopefully it will help give me some clarity and direction. We shall see!

Replies

• hblair951
    hblair951 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting a fitness/weightloss attempt after putting on far more than I should after starting new job. Age 36, 2 kids and work full time. Time is an issue, but I've got to stop making it an excuse! I'm looking for buddies to help support and motivate on journey. Add me if you like?
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome add me as a friend i will help u get fit
  • Averagechick2015
    Averagechick2015 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sometimes life gets in the way and when you’ve got kids and work full time your attention gets pulled to that and as a busy mam your needs are bottom of the pile lol. I was in the same boat so I do HIIT training you can do a good circuit in 7 minutes a few of those a day work for me! Feel free to add me! X
  • Wall1336
    Wall1336 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Finally getting serious again, I am a switch over from the UP Band group and need the kick in the pants my friends gave me there. Lost just shy of 60 lbs using UP, but unfortunately it is creeping back. Definitely time to pump the brakes. Feel free to add me