For any new members looking for extra support ....

Options
Some of my MFP friends and I are part of a wonderful Facebook group that offers support, motivation and friendship for people that are trying to lose weight. The group became so popular that we had to open a second group. This is now full so we have decided to open a third group.

We are basically a support group. A place that you can discuss your issues, struggles, successes and goals. We have weekly mini challenges; one diet based and one exercise based.

We weigh in weekly on a Monday (this is not set in stone, you can weigh in any day you like and add it to the Monday weigh-in thread).

The first and second groups are amazing places with a great supportive attitude, so much so what we have had to open a third group. We try to keep the numbers small and I would love it if you could come and join us!

Great advantage of the group--
- great place to have all your updates and to see everyone else's progress
- Monday weight ins with the announcement of who is most successful in losing weight for the week! (healthy competition is great :)
- MiniChallenges to keep pushing us forward.
- Great way to share any concerns and communicate with other people like you very directly :)
- We will have challenges between the three groups each week also

Anyone interested? Don't worry about outing your weight in your newsfeed....The group is set to secret so that no one else on your facebook can see what you're typing.

Let me know below and I'll be in touch to add you to the group :) Looking forward to seeing you soon :) Please also note .... we are a small group and it will be closed when we reach 60 members.

Replies

• Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I would love to join! I need some extra motivation and support!! :bigsmile:
    This is a great idea!!
  • caylre
    caylre Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fantastic idea!! I'd love to join!
  • kriley1981
    kriley1981 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • leken04
    leken04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would love to join !
  • katnap05
    katnap05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Thank you!
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    bump
  • brenpope
    brenpope Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    please add me to the list as well, the more support the better I say!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Messages sent to everyone up to katnap05 - I can only add 5 people every 10 mins so please feel free to add me as a friend on here and I will give you more info :D
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    Sign me up! :)
  • powersurges
    Options
    sounds good to me!
  • AshleyLHoover
    AshleyLHoover Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! Count me in!!
  • Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That sounds neat! I'd love to check it out
  • tamgreen135
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • joannkiely
    Options
    I really need some extra motivation and support losing weight has been a life long battle for me and i would love to join your group.
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    Done up to here :D
  • hellsyeah
    Options
    I am part of FFL 1 (The first group) and its awesome! Ive already lost some weight and gained lots of confidence in myself with the help of everyone else in the other group! :)
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    For everybody who has already posted on this, please make sure you add me as a friend on FB so that I can add you to the group (just put FFL3 in the message);

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002500099607
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I want to join
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I'm part of the first group...I can't believe how well this is going! I'm glad that we kept the groups small (I feel you get lost in the bigger groups). I'm glad that we were able to do many groups...and now we can have challenges and compete amongst ourselves for those competitive people. :P