a Problem!

Options
MurhafKanaan
MurhafKanaan Posts: 15 Member
edited March 2018 in Food and Nutrition
Hey all,
so I want to discuss this thing with someone because I hate it and I want to know what to do!
I am a skinny look guys ( 173 cm / 67 Kg) I train since 2 years ( average 3 times a week) and I have not any good results.
and as per others the problem is ( Nutrition) so I need to eat more to get bigger but the problem is that I had a very bad food system, I was eating too many suger and I have a belly fat!! so I am skinny with belly fat (( can you imagine how ugly do I look like? ))
so I am trying to get a better look but in vain and if I need muscle I have to eat more ((healthy)) and this is what I am doing (( no suger. chokolate, Pepsi etc.)) at all since 1 year, but despite of all of thi, when I eat more ((healthy)) I have more belly fat and this is *kitten*!!
what shall I do? I am sick of this.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    if you're eating in a surplus to gain muscle, you will also gain some fat.

look into recomp, you may prefer it though results will be slower
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    It's a power belly.

Embrace it and do more axle bar clean and press.
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    It is true what TravistockToad said. Eating in a surplus will lead to gaining both fat and muscle. SInce you can only train during the weekend you are probably in too big of a surplus for your lifestyle and goals. In your shoes I might try carb cycling where you keep your carbs higher from friday to monday, and then lower them to maintenance on tuesday-thursday as you won't be building much muscle during these days.

The good thing is that the body doesn't give many *kitten* about you eating sugar or vegetables as long as you get the necessary vitamins and minerals and your calories are the same, so dig into that chocolate bar man!