Low carb ice cream options

Ccano88
Ccano88 Posts: 51 Member
I feel ice cream is the category where we get screwed. There aren't many options for low carb/low calorie ice creams. Anyone else found any other than halo brand?

Replies

• paisha58
    paisha58 Posts: 1 Member
    I agree but there are a few options. Beyers low cal, Enlightened, Low Cow, and Arctic Zero are among the few that I know of.
  • _TheLittleMermaid_
    _TheLittleMermaid_ Posts: 7 Member
    Halo Top is great! No funny aftertaste that enlightened tends to have. I also tried ProYo which is really good too.
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    turkey hill froyo is tasty and the carb count isn't terrible - 70g is 20g carbs
  • Ccano88
    Ccano88 Posts: 51 Member
    Thank you for letting me know other options. I will shop today for some :)
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Halo top is the best. And every flavor. Or breyer’s low cal high protein. Cookies and cream. Wow amazing!!!!
  • igottagetthisrite
    igottagetthisrite Posts: 40 Member
    I never knew! But now I do and I'm going to get some!! Lol
  • Shredder583
    Shredder583 Posts: 180 Member
    No no no no, just wrong! Sorry to ruin the party!
    Anything in moderation is great though!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    I do arctic zero...love most of the flavors and non dairy on top of that!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I do not understand the love for Halo Top...that's some nasty *kitten* right there.

I don't eat ice cream all that often, so when I do I want the real deal and I want it to be delicious, not some fake *kitten* wanna be ice cream.
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    I like Halo Top as well as Yasso yogurt bars.
  • swim89
    swim89 Posts: 1 Member
    I make my ice cream with frozen bananas, a dash of coconut creamer and vanilla extract! All you do is put the ingredients in a food processor and bam! You got ice cream. Sometimes I add strawberries in the mix for "strawberry ice cream." Let me know if you try it and like it!
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Breyer's CarbSmart is to die for.