Pets helping with your plan

Options
Momepro
Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
edited March 2018 in Motivation and Support
How do your pets go out of thier way to help support you?

My dog has realized I will take a fiber one bar to bed, in case I wake up hungry, and need something. I account for them, but usually only eat a bite or two, and thats enough to convince my stomach to let me go back to sleep. I recently started noticing that when I get up in the morning ir I check them at bedtime, they are no longer there. I assumed I was eating the whole thing, and just not remembering waking up that much. No big, I log it, everything's good. Until my husband cheked between the cushions of the couch for the remote control and found SIX fiber bars, that were completly uneaten except for my one or two bites, and in one case still sealed, that the dog had stolen and hidden from me! Apparently she was concerned about my late night snacking. She must have read on the internets that it is bad for you :D:D

Replies

• mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Had to dog sit 3 German short hair pointers last week, one being a few month old puppy. Yup they can wear you out fast lol. Would probably drop like crazy if they were mine.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Strength training: neck stretches with a 14-lb cat curled up on your chest...
  • ambert256
    ambert256 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My pets also help me! Right now I'm not with them (they're being watched by friends -- I had to travel for work) , but my dogs are both big dogs with lots of exercise requirements, so they make me get off my butt to walk/run them! My horses also help me workout -- lifting hay, grain, tack, riding them and cleaning stalls is a great workout :)
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My cat screams at me any time I go into the kitchen. She’s really begging for treats and tuna, but I don’t want her to get overweight so I go into the kitchen less. Which means I snack less. Haha!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    My cats are super helpful... they jump on my stomach when I'm benching, my back when I'm doing pushups, and lie underneath me when im holding a plank.

Oh, and they keep my cardio machines warm for me, too:

2qakzyr.jpg
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    ambert256 wrote: »
    My pets also help me! Right now I'm not with them (they're being watched by friends -- I had to travel for work) , but my dogs are both big dogs with lots of exercise requirements, so they make me get off my butt to walk/run them! My horses also help me workout -- lifting hay, grain, tack, riding them and cleaning stalls is a great workout :)

Oh god. I did that ONCE. Decided I am NEVER owning a horse, lol! WAY too muvh work!