Name An (Unusual) Physical Feature You're Attracted To...

Options

Replies

• j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Messy hair, glasses and a long shirt. Donzo.
  • Doug_T
    Doug_T Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Love a sexy voice. Also I like flaws. A scar, a birthmark. It is something unique to that person.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me feel very insecure. :sweat:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me feel very insecure. :sweat:

Don't you're a babe
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    A certain expression... I'm not sure how to explain it... a look in their eyes that speaks to me... depth.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    A "girly girl" who is super in touch with her femininity, but who can also put that aside for a moment while we ruin kids evenings in online video games and eat whole pizza's

I think I just fell in love <3

Well it's about goddamn time! <3o:)
    Options
    A certain expression... I'm not sure how to explain it... a look in their eyes that speaks to me... depth.

I get you. And you have it.

Yes well gurl... this river runs deep! :D;)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

kg3mf5ghb3a2.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    A "girly girl" who is super in touch with her femininity, but who can also put that aside for a moment while we ruin kids evenings in online video games and eat whole pizza's

also i in-boxed you.

Gotta in box eachother to get anything
    Options

kg3mf5ghb3a2.jpg

You look like you're in agony here... lol
  • projectsix
    Options

also i in-boxed you.

Yes I know. I'm ignoring it to play hard to get. How's that working out for me?

Ugh I can't back that up I didn't receive it :/ .. PM'd you back so we should mostly be fixed! No rush though I know you're moving why by the way how's that going? Or went?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

kg3mf5ghb3a2.jpg

You look like you're in agony here... lol

Nah it's 'deep'
  • projectsix
    Options

kg3mf5ghb3a2.jpg

This is the look of a man who realizes it was not a fart. I've had this look, I know this.
  • projectsix
    edited March 2018
    Options

also i in-boxed you.

Yes I know. I'm ignoring it to play hard to get. How's that working out for me?

Ugh I can't back that up I didn't receive it :/ .. PM'd you back so we should mostly be fixed! No rush though I know you're moving why by the way how's that going? Or went?

I don't like hard to get, I lose interest.

Unpacking now, going well. How did I acquire so much *kitten* though? for real, it's gonna take me forever to go through it all.

I moved out and a year and half ago and I still avoid my walk-in closet because I haven't organized ANYTHING, it's all still in boxes and garbage bags. I'm living the minimal life. One day, one day.
  • LilMissEtta
    LilMissEtta Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Traps on a tall, muscular, tatted man
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

It's a shame I have boring dead eyes....I should wear sunghlasses more
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

It's a shame I have boring dead eyes....I should wear sunghlasses more

This is my fault... I tend to suck the life out of those who spend too much time with me ;)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    A prominent Adam's Apple
  • projectsix
    Options
    A prominent Adam's Apple

I think this is usually also coupled with a lean face, distinct jaw line and that "masculine" look. Good one Fab.