Hi needing to lose 100 + pounds looking for motivators/friends

Options
MsKim36E
MsKim36E Posts: 77 Member
Hi my names Kim. I’m new to this app but I really want to lose weight. It’d be great to have people to help motivate me and get ideas/recipes from. If you’re interested I’d love to hear from you. Thank you

Replies

• Abbymiaa
    Abbymiaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, I’m in the same boat as you really, it’s always helpful to be motivated by others xx
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm needing to loose 100+
    Met loads of great people here : http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery

Good luck on your journey feel free to add me!
  • Cosmic_Shaman
    Cosmic_Shaman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be friends with you on here if you wanted to add me, good luck to you!
    Depending on what you like to eat / are wanting to eat I may have some recipes too, but I tend to just throw stuff in some pans these days lol.
  • Kellyss95
    Kellyss95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... I got a lot of motivation and recipes from Pinterest. I live a low carb lifestyle , not for everyone... but the only thing that works for me . Have a great day !
  • xxxmissrobertsonxxx
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm looking for new buddies, so feel free to add me everyone!
  • PreciousGems1
    PreciousGems1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have 30+ left from my hundred. My spirituality is what gives me strength, one day at a time! As you can see, I am in recovery, 19+ years, and food has been my default for too long. NO longer, by God's grace!
  • RunescapeChic
    RunescapeChic Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add, 14 days logging and 12 lbs lost. :smile:
  • PreciousGems1
    PreciousGems1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I cannot handle the excess protein in low carb diets as I have 1 working kidney. Excess is my boggle; I have tried to weigh and measure my food for decades w/out the willingness to do it consistently. Today, I can; odat
  • RCalvert19
    RCalvert19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any one feel free to add me as a friend. I have 100 lbs to lose as well. Its going to b a long road. Dont have many friends on here wouldnt mind sharing some recipes or meal prep or exercise ideas. Goal is to log in everyday.
  • kats1294
    kats1294 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me, too! I have 100+ to lose & just started last week. I know I'll need as much help as I can get and would love to have friends sharing the same journey.
  • WhiteWabbit13
    WhiteWabbit13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose 100lbs, and change my life, be really good to have friends on here with similar goals working towards a long term goal not a short one. Feel free to add me and let’s do this together xx
  • dawnsnewlifestyle2018
    Options
    My name is Dawn. Feel free to add me if you want. I have along ways to go to lose this weight. But I wouldn't mind sharing recipes and ideas.
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I need to lose just over 100. I've lost it in the past but then got pregnant and dealt with some depression after I had my daughter so I gained it all back. Back at it, eating well and exercising! Anyone needing a friend I'm on every day, go ahead and add me!
  • audrawyatt
    audrawyatt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've also got 100+ lbs to lose. I would live to have new friends to keep each other motivated.