Recent Decisions, Lifestyle Changes And/Or New Goals

Options
DaylightDuchess
DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
Whether they're easy or difficult, major or minor, what're yours?

Here're Mine:

1st ~ I've decided to cease deleting my account, when I decompress & keep it, when I purchase a new computer!
2nd ~ I'll begin to attempt to wean myself via my addiction to the forums here, by limiting my postings to once daily!
3rd ~ I am going to try to date, until I'm 40 years old but I won't ever, use dating sites again!
4th ~ I'll stop overextending myself, by discontinuing doing anything that's unnecessarily stressful anymore!

Replies

• DaylightDuchess
    Options
    I've to break, my 2nd rule today because my kitchen's garbage disposal & 3 outlets're finally, getting replaced currently! I am unable to concentrate, to get anything else important done & I'm not gonna creepily watch them work lol :laugh: therefore I'll be here instead, at least until they're done!
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I re-joined Profile by Sanford at the end of January & I joined 9Rounds February 5th. Definitely the best decisions I've made this year. My goals are to get to 185 (Started at 235 on Jan 28th, @ 202.9 today) so I can get a new drivers license picture at this year's renewal. Tired of looking at that fat face.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Started eating at maintenance and tracking my macros more loosely. It feels good and I've actually lost a bit more.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    Mikkimeow wrote: »
    Started eating at maintenance and tracking my macros more loosely. It feels good and I've actually lost a bit more.

same as me! everytime I hit my macros I feel like celebrating lol cause its tough!

It is, but I love hitting my macros, the closer I get to hitting the exact gram the more accomplished I feel. What a life. lol
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've gone back to writing a lot more stuff down. That's good I suppose.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I decided to open this thread. And then I decided to scroll through quickly without reading anything. Good luck, everyone!
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Yes being more intelligent I believe we all know what needs to be done but we by pass it. So more intelligent it will be.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    1 - I decided to do less exercise/training. I've spent the last 4 years or so doing 1/2 century rides which required quite a bit of time out on the bike. Life has gotten quite a bit busier with both of my kids being in school now...homework and projects...and they're both in youth sports and I'm doing some coaching. I was trying to keep up with everything, but just burning out. So no 1/2 century rides for the foreseeable future and I'll be sticking with 1/4s as I can do those easily with just regular fitness riding.

2 - Due to number 1, I've decided to pay more attention to my day to day general activity to help compensate for the decrease in exercise volume.

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    Trying to be mindful of my health but also be on a budget
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm using a mood tracker app.
  • DaylightDuchess
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've been breaking, my 2nd rule a lot but it'll fix itself, when I've to quite often decompress!

As for my 3rd decision I am waiting until my birthday {which's this Sunday} to attempt to date, so that I don't have to change my dating age range so soon! Therefore if I do ask someone if they know of someone, they won't confuse which's my current age range with my previous & thus I won't have to unnecessarily, reject someone!