MyRachel-anemic_peanut

Options
I know most of you didn't know Rachel but she and I (which) is her mother (Adrenneline) worked together here on this site to lose weight and get fit and just enjoy doing something together. We were both always seeing who could outdo the other. We excercised and ate different heathy foods together and just generally have fun.
She was a go getter in most anything she did.
Rachel Passed away July 4,2011. She always spoke of this site as one of the best weight loss programs she had pertiscipated in. She was 29 and would of wanted me to tell you all to keep up the good work that you're doing. I wanted to thank you all for giving us some of the best fun we had together. I wish you all well and hope all you're goals come true. Thank you, Adrenneline

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i am soooo sorry for your loss....
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry for you. She sounds like a fantastic person, and I'm sure the world was better for having her in it, even if it was only for a little while.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Heart goes out to you...so sorry for your loss :heart:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Very sorry for your loss. :heart:
  • KnottyRae
    Options
    My heart is with your family. Very very sorry for your loss.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm a so sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family are able to find strength in this difficult time. She sounds like she was a real inspiration.
  • stace0308
    stace0308 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Thank you for sharing & honoring her & in this way.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I am glad that you both got to share in mfp together. :heart:
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I'm so very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.
  • gr8birdie
    gr8birdie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my sister, 59, on July 17th. She sounded like she was a wonderful person. If you still use the site here please feel free to add me.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My heart & prayers are with you. *hugs*
  • Adrenneline
    Options
    Hi all, This is Donna: (Adrenneline) Rachel's or (anemic_peanut)'s mom. It's been too long hasn't it? I am sorry for that. I have been busy settling anemic_peanut's estate. OMG!!! You would not believe the things she had. It could of all fit in 2 16 wheeler transfer trucks. Hmm, maybe more lol. As time has passed I have been doing the things she and I enjoyed the most. Such as reading, drawing, etc. Ive also been doing my excercise with anemic's Dad which has been a blast to watch him. I haven't kept up here with my info but I have here at home. As of now I have lost 31.5 pounds since anemic's passing.
    You all were so kind and good to her and I know it made a big difference in how she looked at herself and decided to do something about it. She was so excited about this program and her enthusiasm washed over on me. Thank you so much. I miss her terribly but I look at the wonderful times we had together.
    I must go now and wish you all good weight loss. Lovs & Hugs, Adrenneline
    Oh btw I am Adrenneline here in MyFitnessPal and Donna at home. So if you need help my email is: ivory1922@hotmail.com