Self confidence all time low

Options
I've gained 15 pounds and have nitpicked all of my flaws, leading me to look at the mirror and hate what I see. It's Day one for me and I'm on my way to getting my confidence back! Nice to meet all you amazing people ❤️❤️❤️

Replies

• mini1nm
    mini1nm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I know and have faith that you will kick *kitten*!
  • dknight36
    dknight36 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Love that focus! Time to get it!!!!
  • Quade00
    Quade00 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a lazy eye and a Dad bod... but screw it right?
  • dreamwrld1
    dreamwrld1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We all can find something we dont like about ourselves. Put your mind to it and you can make things happen for the better.
  • Sheluvsbread2much
    Sheluvsbread2much Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Tell yourself that you are beautiful and amazing. If you can talk yourself into a slump, you can talk yourself out. Be positive and believe. You can do it!
  • Shortie0987
    Shortie0987 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • Regoforth
    Regoforth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We’re with you!
  • jolley07
    jolley07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, you've got this. :) Everyone has days when they realize they're not on the right track and are unmotivated. The trick is to just get moving and keep on keeping on. Even if you have to fake it until you make it. This is a long race, not a sprint. Pace yourself.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've gained 15 pounds and have nitpicked all of my flaws, leading me to look at the mirror and hate what I see. It's Day one for me and I'm on my way to getting my confidence back! Nice to meet all you amazing people ❤️❤️❤️

I have gained well over a 100lbs and i cant even go out and play ball with my kids, there my biggest influence right now. it is day one for me to good luck and nice to meet you to

• rockabewley
    rockabewley Posts: 8 Member
    Options

• rockabewley
    Options

I have gained well over a 100lbs and i cant even go out and play ball with my kids, there my biggest influence right now. it is day one for me to good luck and nice to meet you to

• rockabewley
    Options
    I’m back after many years .Day 1 done I’m hungry already but taken my first step to a healthier life.. If you want to talk I’m here, I’ve done this before it can be done and I will succeed as will you !!
  • margaritacabezon
    margaritacabezon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    One day at a time....sometimes you have to go back two steps to go forward three. You can do it.
  • jmj12121
    jmj12121 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We all can do this!!!!