LADIES And MENSTRAUTION

Options
Does menstruation make us women retain water and look bigger...ive never paid much attention...i have an interview tomrow and just found that my trousers are so tight and my tummy is bulging over the top...i have been naughty last two days with cheeky biscuits but that cant make that much a difference or can it...

?

Replies

• rankailie
    rankailie Posts: 144
    Options
    Does menstruation make us women retain water and look bigger...ive never paid much attention...i have an interview tomrow and just found that my trousers are so tight and my tummy is bulging over the top...i have been naughty last two days with cheeky biscuits but that cant make that much a difference or can it...

?

Yes it does, drink more water and eat less sodium but no guarantee it'll help by tomorrow.
  • reenakainth
    Options
    Thank you sweety
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    And eat some watermelon! It's a natural dietetic.
  • laurenpence
    Options
    ughhh I always gain about 5lbs while I am on my period and I have noticed that it is all in my lower abdomen.....my advice...no gum lots of water and no no no soda!
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Oh god yes! It's horrible :(

Sometimes for me it starts a good week before as well.... the joys of being a woman! LOL
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    yep I gain about 5pounds two days before I start and it sticks until the day after TOM has left