New here - Chicago

Options
SupermomGaby
SupermomGaby Posts: 6 Member
edited March 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning, New here, I’m Gaby, trying to gain muscle, 36yrs old, bday is around the corner, still feeling young but my knees say a different story. Single mom of 1. How’s everyone else doing?

Replies

• astonegirldances
    astonegirldances Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Gaby! Around the same age and bday also around the corner! :) hear you on the knees :((
  • BeckyLynnRichards
    BeckyLynnRichards Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! I have been on the MFP app for a long time but never came to the online site before. I never knew there were message boards or anything lol. I am 39 and no birthday around the corner lol. I have had knee surgery so I feel your pain. I am a married mom of 4+3!
  • gotmel13
    gotmel13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 38 years old and a stay at home mom. I want to lose 25 pounds and I want to gain muscle. I have 3 sons to keep up with and I don’t like feeling tired all the time! I’m excited to for the really hard journey ahead and hope to meet new friends in the process.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hey Gaby, I'm also 36 and in Chicago!
  • SupermomGaby
    SupermomGaby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    gotmel13 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I am 38 years old and a stay at home mom. I want to lose 25 pounds and I want to gain muscle. I have 3 sons to keep up with and I don’t like feeling tired all the time! I’m excited to for the really hard journey ahead and hope to meet new friends in the process.

Stay healthy, your babies need you!
  • ThEcHiCaGoKiD1980
    ThEcHiCaGoKiD1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Gaby! I’m also from Chicago. Just friend requested you!