I bought a two-piece suit

Options
It’s been about 10 years since I wore one, but I’ve lost 18 pounds, and I’m going to Florida this summer.
Any other non-scale victories? Or newfound confidences? athz05kc2q1h.jpeg

Replies

• __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love the confidence!

I’ve never worn a two-piece, but recently I’ve needed a smaller bathing-suit, so I’ve been lap swimming in a sports bra and running shorts. That may be as close as I ever get! :)
  • cct204
    cct204 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!! <3
  • teeenabeana
    teeenabeana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    way to go!! Have an amazing time in Florida!! You look incredible!!
  • melissarose4
    melissarose4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! I too bought a two piece recently. I haven't worn one since I've been pregnant my babies - so about 4 years now. I decided to ignore my stretch marks and the pounds left I want to lose, and just do it because I know it will feel good. I purchased that suit with a smile and can't wait to wear it!
  • noumena_
    noumena_ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look sexy as *kitten*! I hope to get into a bathing suit this May without a coverup!!
  • miramaye
    miramaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! I too bought a two piece recently. I haven't worn one since I've been pregnant my babies - so about 4 years now. I decided to ignore my stretch marks and the pounds left I want to lose, and just do it because I know it will feel good. I purchased that suit with a smile and can't wait to wear it!
    Good for you! I love how there’s stylish plus size friendly options as of late.

• Slsadler23
    Slsadler23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! You look good. I bought my fist one EVER last year for a trip to St. Lucia. I wore it proudly, belly, rolls, and all. Have fun on your vacation.
  • floceist
    floceist Posts: 38 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Look good. I got a two piece too, kinda nervous about wearing this year. But you motivated me to be brave, and confident in myself. I love it!!! Keep up the good work.
  • amaranthineecstasyy
    Options
    Awesome!
  • EarthFHS
    EarthFHS Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cute at!!!