Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• iGetFitmfp
    iGetFitmfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here for a while and accomplished my weight loss goal. I've maintained my weight for two years now and will continue to do so. But I think I need some friends to keep me motivated.
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Always up for more friends, feel free to send me a request, lets chat!
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for new friends. I lost 22 pounds already. I'm very active on here so feel free to add me
  • astonegirldances
    astonegirldances Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Seeking some support! :)
  • aquariusvsworld
    aquariusvsworld Posts: 55 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi! Looking for more support and motivation like everyone else. I'm from AZ and in my late 20's. Overall goal is to be down 90 LB. Looking for people with similar goals :).

SW: 230
    CW: 220.2
    GW: 140

Feel free to add me :)
  • mrwhiteapple
    mrwhiteapple Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always glad for new friends, request away!
  • RobbL74
    RobbL74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on it. Seems like unless I am actively logging my food I am not losing the weight. Started focussing again after Jan 1st. Had to recover from back and leg injuries. Now I am shooting for the stars and a fit body. Have a lot more to be healthy for. Please add me as a friend. I promise to be witty, nonjudgemental and motivated. Oh and I love nerdy banter and alcohol. Dear lord I have to eat right to drink lol.
  • Kitcandoo7
    Kitcandoo7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    RobbL74 wrote: »
    Trying to get back on it. Seems like unless I am actively logging my food I am not losing the weight. Started focussing again after Jan 1st. Had to recover from back and leg injuries. Now I am shooting for the stars and a fit body. Have a lot more to be healthy for. Please add me as a friend. I promise to be witty, nonjudgemental and motivated. Oh and I love nerdy banter and alcohol. Dear lord I have to eat right to drink lol.

Nerdy banter and alcohol...not necessarily in that order, I’m thinking.....
    And if you’ve ever made the joke, “May the Fourth be with you”.....here’s an eye roll for that nerdy witticism.
  • _Arty_
    _Arty_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me please! :)
  • RobbL74
    RobbL74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Kitcandoo I celebrate that day with pride. My biggest nerd claim is being a Doctor Who Fan the rest is trivial lol. Mmmm beer.
  • DLove9321
    DLove9321 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Any runners out there! Feel free to add! :smile:
  • unceasingpsalm
    unceasingpsalm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • BeccaRoo2018
    BeccaRoo2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "Too young to be old and to old to be young"
    Would love to make some new friends. Feel free to friend me.
    The Yak,Defuniak Girl

• mattloser2000
    mattloser2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Could use some new buds. I have been on here for 5 years and never realized how few friends i had.
  • Shortie0987
    Shortie0987 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends on here. Looking to loose about 80 pounds.
  • charmingmonet
    charmingmonet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New member!! Feel free to friend me and then we can work at it together!!
  • jolley07
    jolley07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm new to MFP. This app has really helped me get back into a healthy lifestyle! I'd like to meet others who share the same goals.
  • irie4200
    irie4200 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Always happy to see friend requests. It boosts my self worth knowing someone wants to be my friend. Can anyone relate to that?
  • HollyRobertz
    HollyRobertz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love some new mfp friends! I’ve recently got back on the bandwagon and seeing other people reaching their goals always motivates me!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends.. feel free to add me