Options

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Vancouver Island, BC

Uhm. :o

Qualicum/Bowser

I'm in the middle about 45 minutes down the road. :)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

Sweet :)
  • projectsix
    Options
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

There isn't many of us hippies here so it's always fun to run into someone from our little rock! But you would know this as your account is old as dirt holy cows, 6 years on MFP? That's a year longer than me and I'd consider myself an MFP OG
  • Nessiechickie
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

There isn't many of us hippies here so it's always fun to run into someone from our little rock! But you would know this as your account is old as dirt holy cows, 6 years on MFP? That's a year longer than me and I'd consider myself an MFP OG

Haha this is true. And omg I never actually looked at that ahha on and off on MFP.

I love living on the island last weekend went to horne lake (horne lake caves) and did a hike so beauitful there love it.
  • projectsix
    Options
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

Haha this is true. And omg I never actually looked at that ahha on and off on MFP.

I love living on the island last weekend went to horne lake (horne lake caves) and did a hike so beauitful there love it.

Rad! Yeah I did those last year, it was pretty fun. We did the guided tour so around 2-3 hours I think? Yeah, I was born in NRGH and honestly see no purpose of leaving. I like the laid back living here! It's pretty much the dream.
  • Nessiechickie
    Options
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

Rad! Yeah I did those last year, it was pretty fun. We did the guided tour so around 2-3 hours I think? Yeah, I was born in NRGH and honestly see no purpose of leaving. I like the laid back living here! It's pretty much the dream.

Very true. I like living out of the city. Where I am there is no street lights one grocery store one gas station. Barely hear any cars. Great sun places to go for lakes, trails and beaches. We didnt go deep down into the caves just did the road into horne and then up the mountain a bit.
  • projectsix
    Options
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

Very true. I like living out of the city. Where I am there is no street lights one grocery store one gas station. Barely hear any cars. Great sun places to go for lakes, trails and beaches. We didnt go deep down into the caves just did the road into horne and then up the mountain a bit.

I actually lived up there in Bowser on one of the cabins on the beach behind the store. Only for a little less than a year but it was pretty nice living right directly walk-on to the beach.

Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Br.. oh.
  • Nessiechickie
    Options
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

I actually lived up there in Bowser on one of the cabins on the beach behind the store. Only for a little less than a year but it was pretty nice living right directly walk-on to the beach.

Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Br.. oh.

Nice to meet yah :)
    I'm Ness
  • suryoyo85
    suryoyo85 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Toronto!!
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Saskatchewan!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    British Columbia now transplanted in Arizona.
  • projectsix
    Options
    British Columbia now transplanted in Arizona.

Found the 6 months a year Yuma migration Canadian.
  • DreamAmalfi
    Options
    I live north of Texas, so basically Canada.

I heard that everything is big in Texas, no?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

Having had some TX experience, I can say no. Not everything is bigger in Texas.
  • DreamAmalfi
    Options

Having had some TX experience, I can say no. Not everything is bigger in Texas.

However, hats...hats are bigger in Texas.
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    From Toronto...
  • projectsix
    Options
    Stoney Creek

You're like 25 minutes from me!

hUNAo.jpg
  • Robsloosingit
    Robsloosingit Posts: 7 Member