Middle of Jamaica right now

Options
SHBoss1673
SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
but still doing my routines, the food isn't really great for working out but I'm keeping on top of it. Pictures as soon as I get back guys. Hope everyones doing well. Gotta go get a massage and swim some laps in the pool. later all!

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    but still doing my routines, the food isn't really great for working out but I'm keeping on top of it. Pictures as soon as I get back guys. Hope everyones doing well. Gotta go get a massage and swim some laps in the pool. later all!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :grumble: what a rough day you have ahead of you.

Hope you are having a blast!! :drinker:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    At this time I will have to tell you to let the diet go and just enjoy where you are. Obviously don't over-do it, but hello...JAMAICA!!!!! What I would give for some sunny warm weather. It snowed in Seattle yesterday. ...again. Can't complain, but ya know...ready for 80 degrees!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    punk :grumble:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with Chellekk...enjoy yourself! You can always make up with exercise in the pool right? I hope to be in Jamaica next summer for my anniversary...you'll have to let us know how it was.

enjoy!!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    must be rough:grumble: sooooooooo jealous!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    :explode: this is my jealous face. DOn't forget to get your hair all braided carribean style and eat lots of bananas and pineapples and think of us :flowerforyou:
  • mamashrub
    Options
    oh i bet its hard to be you right now...pfffftttttttt!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    you suck..... :explode:
    JOKING!!!! :drinker: :laugh: have fun for all of us down there!!! :heart:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    What? You're where? I'm jealous. You're in the middle of Jamaica and I'm in the middle of winter here in Canada. Knee deep in snow. Ok, that was weeks ago and some snow melted. But, still. We, all of us here at MFP expect 1 postcard and 1 souvenir each!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    May a pitbull take a likeing to your shin.

jk Have a safe trip.
    :drinker:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

there is a mental image for ya!! :noway: :noway:

Enjoy the sun and be safe coming home..

jb
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

there is a mental image for ya!! :noway: :noway:

Enjoy the sun and be safe coming home..

jb

A cute 'lil pitbull like the one to the left??!! She wouldn't hurt a fly.... look at her all cuddly and cute with the 'lil kitty cat...... SOOOOOO CUUUUUTTEE! :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: :smooched:
  • beagle595
    Options
    Rub it in.. why don't ya! :tongue: I hope you are having an awesome time! What's the weather? We hit over 60' degrees in the Chicago land area... Enjoy the rest of your trip and your massage! Bring home some dark run and Jamaican coffee so we all can have a toast when we reach our goals! :drinker: :smile: :smile: :smile: :drinker: Salute!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Whatever dude!!! Rub it in...you just wanted to make us jealous...Rasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh I love me some Jamaica, mon!!

Have fun~:glasses:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Poor Banks..... let's all break out the violins for him.
  • FloridaGranny
    FloridaGranny Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Toot Toot!!!! I'm going to the Bahamas in 2 weeks!!! Can't wait!

Have some fun for all of us........... each of us will have a Rum Runner; you'll drink one a piece for all of us, right?
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I hope you are enjoying your vacation! Looking forward to pics when you get back.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I have avoided coming in here to read you bragging!! :explode:

Til now! Hope you're having a fun time!! :flowerforyou: