Anyone want to be weight loss friends?

Options
chelssyy98
chelssyy98 Posts: 27 Member
Just started and want someone that can follow my journey with me! So we can motivate each other and see each other’s progress! Anyone?

Replies

• mrwhiteapple
    mrwhiteapple Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'd love to!
  • glitterandsparkle8
    glitterandsparkle8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hiya .. me too!! I’m new so be nice to have some friends on the same journey we can help each other out, feel free to add me as I don’t have clue how to lol
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just recently got back to MFP after a bit of a hiatus. I'd love to join you on this journey. Feel free to add me. I am definitely up for the motivation part, as I don't have a lot of that in my non virtual life.
  • KC3354
    KC3354 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Happy to join up with anyone who is looking for more friends for this journey! Anyone should feel free to send a friend request.
  • singh_meenakshi1
    singh_meenakshi1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too.
  • Inkfit_
    Inkfit_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m in
  • ruthatoy
    ruthatoy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! I had lost 25 lb during a 6 month span. I felt so good about myself and kept it off for 4 months. Then I got lax and let it creep back up over the past 9 months. Pound by pound ^ ^ ^ I regained half of what I'd lost! :-P Time to regain some discipline. Fitness Pal has always helped me do this & like to do this journey with others.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!!
  • zenartist24
    zenartist24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Woo-hoo!
  • milliedroz
    milliedroz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got back on here and would love to have friends to keep me motivated and on track. Feel free to add. Thanks
  • tracyd82377
    tracyd82377 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Phoenix_312
    Phoenix_312 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • amaloy2
    amaloy2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m in need of weighloss friends!!
  • utejazzfan81
    utejazzfan81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have restarted my journey and would like to add some friends for motivation.
  • princessvaniaa
    princessvaniaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! Does anybody know on the nutrition part, if we follow the calories that we can eat each day, will we be losing the weight assigned ? I am still pretty new and was wondering if thats how it worked...
  • shaunamneely
    shaunamneely Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me in too! I've been using My Fitness Pal for several years...But joined WW from June 2017 - March 2018. I am trying to lose 143 pounds!!!
  • amlelas68
    amlelas68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I think we all need support on this weightless journey.