Anyone starting 80 day obsession?

Options
dilks93
dilks93 Posts: 5 Member
Hi all! I'm starting 80 day obsession this Monday and I'm looking for an accountability partner!

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    BeachBody DVD 80 day "total body transformation"
  • dilks93
    dilks93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's a workout through beachbody ondemand. I'm new to it, so I do not know much about it.
  • jeanpauly1
    jeanpauly1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday along with tracking food again. About to do 80 day workout day two right now.
    I was really in a slump. I’ve lost and gained the same 20+ pounds of weight multiple times over the years, and had a lot of success with Nutrigenix /walking and yoga last year, but trying to do this without supplements and trying to change up my exercise.
    I live in a northern climate and am perimenopausal had a lot of stressors this past year. Poor eating and no exercise other than the occasional bout of yoga or a walk was not helping and depression and anxiety were worsening. Hoping healthy eating and exercise will turn this around and I can head into spring and summer feeling good about how I feel and wanting to get out of bed again in the morning :-)
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Will be starting Phase 3 next week. Loving the program much more than I expected too.
  • deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I start phase 2 on Monday but would love an accountability partner!!
  • JCo702
    JCo702 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I’m in phase 3 and loving every second of it! Anyone can add me...my diary is open to my friends and I have my meals separated into 80DO Meals for plan C...I’m in maintenance :)
  • kcritter77
    kcritter77 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday! Today is day 4!
  • anniergRN16
    anniergRN16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love Beachbody videos!! Phase 2 in 80 day - but also add in some of the 30 min videos in the mix
  • nita618
    nita618 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did the 5 days of A little Obsessed and I just now completed day 3 of 80 day Obsession. Has anybody seen serious results with this program?
    I gained almost 50lbs during pregnancy, my baby is now 9 months old and I still weigh the as much as I did the day I left the hospital. I'm aiming to get back to my pre pregnancy weight :-)