So What If Im The ONLY one on a diet..

Options
Married - Work from home for myself (Own my own business & just work weekends) Im 33 & 5'9" I have 3 children 11,3 & 2 - Living in a city that eats 24/7 and the only person in the whole family on a diet. Its totally not easy.. I never would of thought loosing weight was so hard but here I am. Before I joined this website my weight would bounce from 195 to 200 and lately it has been stuck at 200, trying a little harder and I dropped down to 196lbs so here I am hoping this will help me NOT eat the foods I shouldnt and hopefully make time to exercise and do more for myself. Even after having both my kids Ive been able to drop down to my weight before pregnancy but I can not get back below it at all - Im done making babies id love my body back now please.
I used to Pudding wrestle for 5 years and was in the best of shape and looked amazing I miss those days and will do whatever it takes to make sure I at least get somewhat back to that point again.

Would love any help, advice, or even friends in the area to work out with! I have a membership at 24 Hr Fitness in League City, TX.

Replies

• lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Diets aren't very fun. I just like to eat healthy and exercise instead. Good luck with your diet!
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    And pudding wrestling? That sounds like a good time. :D
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Pudding wrestle? lol That's a new one for me! I have 5 kids and started about where you are at now. I just wanted you to know that it is possible to change your life! Welcome to mfp!
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    pudding wrestle... that is awesome!

You can do this, no problem!
  • JerzeyWrestler
    Options
    Yes I miss it, maybe sometime ill do it again! lol

So far so good - This is such an amazing help and it really keeps me in line too. I look forward to logging my next exercise.. im such a dork! :)
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    The results you get and way you feel will far outweigh the fact you are the only one in your home living a healthy lifestyle!!!! no diets here lol