Crazy Canucks Weigh in/Results/Challenge Feb 11 !!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Wow! good job everyone!! keep it up this week!:happy:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!!

I however think mine is wrong as my weight was 122.8 on the 4th and 121.4 on the 11th :smile: Hey i need to keep motivated and the 1.4 lbs motivates me more than the 1 lb. LOL

I won't be able to do the push ups though, i have a bad wrist and can't put it flat at all and i can't even do the plank thingy on my wii fit either.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Just checking to see if you got my post..Lost 2 pounds.

Thanks,
    Cyndi
  • TammyWall
    Options
    Congrats everyone!!

I however think mine is wrong as my weight was 122.8 on the 4th and 121.4 on the 11th :smile: Hey i need to keep motivated and the 1.4 lbs motivates me more than the 1 lb. LOL

I won't be able to do the push ups though, i have a bad wrist and can't put it flat at all and i can't even do the plank thingy on my wii fit either.
    Ditto!! Only its my shoulder that is screwy... :frown:
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!!

Ditto!! Only its my shoulder that is screwy... :frown:

Should I change it to 1 arm push ups that way no one is left out...lol
    How about standing at the wall and using your 1 good arm/wrist and doing pushups...:wink:
    Did you seriously think I was going to let you off that easy..LOL
    If you can do pushups, crunches it is !!! Tam take it easy on that back will ya !

Have a great week everyone !!!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Congrats everyone!!

Hey there mom, those are the numbers I have 122.8 from last week and 121.4 for this week, so I think that means a 1.4 loss ???
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It is so motivating to see the results! I think I get depressed when I don't lose a big number in a week - I think I have watched too many episodes of the Biggest Loser! 100 Push ups - now that is a challenge. I broke my wrist a couple years back and haven't done a push up since - but I am game to try anything :)
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear you broke your wrist yrs ago. I had an idea and tried it just now to make sure it's doable on either dominant or nondominant hand.

Which wrist did you break? Was it the one you on the hand you write with or not?

Either way, how about do a modified push.

Stand 6 inches from a wall and push with one hand and gently push yourself from the wall wtith the one hand.

I tried it just now, taking turns on either hand and it's doable. Good to do modified moves.
    Just an idea, try it with one rep and see how you feel. Take good care. Hope you had some physiotherapy for that wrist. :flowerforyou:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Well done gang, It's so great seeing how everyone did for the week :glasses:

Just a few random thoughts:

totalgym I hope your ankle is getting better :explode:

ShrinkgMel don't get down on yourself for being slow to lose weight. You only have 15lbs to lose so it will come off slower than someone who has more to lose. :happy:

Winter23 you lost weight this week, don't get down about how much, just remind yourself you lost weight (yeah for you) :wink:

Mom_to_5 I was thinking along the same lines as Jomickey...one hand push ups :bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone this week :happy:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Such sympathetic team mates we are hey..:laugh:
    No excuses, where there's a will there's a way..lol now do those one armed push ups..lol

I have to say though it looks like I may be doing a whole **** load of push ups on Tues night...lol

Good Luck everyone !!!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Yup, one arm push ups!
    Yeah, my Tues night is going to be brutal! :laugh:

C'mon Canucks!!!

Only 1 more year b4 our Olympics 2010. Let's get ready and get in shape!! :happy: :happy:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    ok so like what kind of push ups are we talking about for our challenge ???? the real ones ???? :sad:

I've been doing wall push ups for the last 6 weeks because I was so out of shape and just getting back into exercise....sooooooooo...today I thought I'd try the regular push ups....you know, give it a whirl......OMG they are so HARD :huh:

People who can do regular push ups are so in shape :noway:
  • heal4444
    Options
    I can only do the ones off an exercise ball from Core Secrets.
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Modified, wall, regular whatever you can do !!! :smile:
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am from Calgary.. lost 4 pounds so far since joining (2 pounds this week)... I have 10 to go and I have a feeling these will be the stubborn pounds to get rid of! :laugh: Good job everyone! I love this site.:wink:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Hi there! I am from Calgary.. lost 4 pounds so far since joining (2 pounds this week)... I have 10 to go and I have a feeling these will be the stubborn pounds to get rid of! :laugh: Good job everyone! I love this site.:wink:

WTG !!! Welcome !! You are welcome to weigh in with us on Wed. Just post your starting weight this week !!!
    :drinker:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Modified, wall, regular whatever you can do !!! :smile:

yahooooooooo!!!! :smooched:

I thought I was ready for regular pushups after 6 weeks of wall pushups but it just ain't so :huh:
  • heal4444
    Options
    helkat922, welcome fellow Canuck!!!:happy:

To all those who live in provinces that have them: Happy Family Day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    How is everyone's push up challenge going?

Remember tomorrow is weigh in day !!!!!

I will start a new thread that says crazy canucks weigh in/results/challenge Feb 18, so please
    post your weight there. :smile:

Good Luck everyone !!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Hi Fellow Canucks!!

Where is everybody??!! :noway: