Want female friends

Options
Hello. I'm a mom of 2 little boys (almost a 2 and 1 year old) and I've lost 30 pounds since October.

I have had anorexia in the past and now am battling not to give into it again because I want to lost weight healthy. I have discovered I love weights and bikini competitions. I would love to compete one day.

My favorite exercise of all time is walking. Since the weather is getting nice I push a double stroller and walk to my hubby's store (45 mins there and 45 mins back).

I weight 129 pounds and wanted to get to 115 but I'm trying hard not to care about the number. I had trouble fitting into my size 7 pants a few weeks ago and my weight had been up and down but I now for into them! So the number isn't everything!

Add me :)

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,078 Member
    Options
    Sexy4pkabs wrote: »
    Hello. I'm a mom of 2 little boys (almost a 2 and 1 year old) and I've lost 30 pounds since October.

I have had anorexia in the past and now am battling not to give into it again because I want to lost weight healthy. I have discovered I love weights and bikini competitions. I would love to compete one day.

My favorite exercise of all time is walking. Since the weather is getting nice I push a double stroller and walk to my hubby's store (45 mins there and 45 mins back).

I weight 129 pounds and wanted to get to 115 but I'm trying hard not to care about the number. I had trouble fitting into my size 7 pants a few weeks ago and my weight had been up and down but I now for into them! So the number isn't everything!

If you like weights and bikini comps, have you considered taking it a lot slower and doing recomp, could be far better for you than slipping into bad habits, as you're already in a healthy weight range.

There's a great thread on recomp here
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10177803/recomposition-maintaining-weight-while-losing-fat/p1

• Sexy4pkabs
    Sexy4pkabs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sexy4pkabs wrote: »

If you like weights and bikini comps, have you considered taking it a lot slower and doing recomp, could be far better for you than slipping into bad habits, as you're already in a healthy weight range.

There's a great thread on recomp here
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10177803/recomposition-maintaining-weight-while-losing-fat/p1

Oh wow thanks! That is exactly what I'm looking for :D Ur a doll!