PCOS FRIENDS

Options
Looking for people that also struggle with PCOS and weight lose. Trying to find people that can relate to what I'm going through to lose the weight and trying to get pregnant. I'm trying to lose at least 50-75 lbs to try and get pregnant. If you can relate add me as a friend so we can do this together.

Replies

• EmmaDejaVu
    EmmaDejaVu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ya ... im in the same boat, and the struggle is real. Lets do it together. Feel free to give me a add
  • margaret2908
    margaret2908 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I am also in the same boat. I weigh 240 and want to get down to 180. Please add Me!
  • hani_iam
    hani_iam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi..me too have pcos...let's do this together.. I'm 30 years old, 5'4" and 204lb, my target is 132lb. Being obese is causing many health issues and I don't feel good. Need good company, constant support and motivation. Add me
  • audri8390
    audri8390 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    PCOS is definitely a beast! My husband and I have been struggling with TTC for 4 years. Losing weight is super hard but I’m trying my best. Feel free to add me.
  • eviiem
    eviiem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Came across this thread im new to trying to figure out how to add people. I have Pcos and doing Low Carb to try help it. Ive done low Carb before and lost a lot of weight and periods regulated felt better. Long story short i hurt my back fell out of plan so back at it again now! Would love to add some people that are along the same lines as myself so if you would be interested in being support buddies or whatever please add
  • sydodonnell
    sydodonnell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined the other day. I feel that support is really essentially when dieting. I struggle with weight loss, and have my whole life- no matter what I do I can't lose it. Especially with having pcos it's been a struggle as well. My body is in a never ending cycle with insulin spikes, and I've recently found out all my efforts were pushing me the wrong way. Though I am not close to being diabetic, I am doing a low glycemic diet ( which is recommended for people who have insulin problems and pcos!). though I am not trying to get pregnant, I am hoping to regulate my period as it's very irregular, and I've gone over a year without it. I'm hoping to feel good about myself while also being healthy. I am 5'1", 209 lbs and 20 years old. I am hoping to be in a range of 150- 160 lbs by the end of my journey!