Lost 41 lbs w/just diet and food tracking. Now looking to start at the gym. HELP!

Options
Hey all, I started my journey back in december. I was the heaviest I've ever been in my life at 404! With tracking my food and starting on a 2,000 calorie a day diet, getting rid of ALL processed foods, all sodas, most breads (accept whole wheat bread in very light moderation) I've dropped 41lbs!!! I knew that what I needed (and need) was NOT A diet, but a new lifestyle. So I spent the last 4 months changing my relationship with food. I wanted to get a real handle on that before I started at the gym. And I'm happy to say that I'm very happy and satisfied with the food and nutrition side of my life now and that feels rock solid. So I thought this is the time that I start at the gym. But I want to take it the same way I did my food. Start basic and simple to build something that I can enjoy and sustain for the rest of my life. Even though I lost 41lbs, I'm still at 363lbs. So while I am better than I was starting out, I'm still a very big guy and don't know the safest ways to start at the gym. I don't want to over do it the first time I go in there and lose motivation and never want to go back because it seems impossible. Looking for advice for a guy my size to start with. What kind of cardio, what kind of weights etc. Something that's easy enough to start with that I'll enjoy but not kill me, so I can slowly build it up over time. If there was a "novice" option for starting my exercise journey, that's what I would pick. I just don't know what that looks like in terms of exercises I should be doing, how much cardio someone my size can safely and comfortably do starting out. Any advice?

Replies