Huzzah!

Options
I did it! I finally went a whole day without over-eating, I even had 85 calories to spare!!! I don't mean to toot my own horn but, "Beep! Beep!":bigsmile:
Now...about tomorrow...

Replies

• plumpgirl
    Options
    I did it! I finally went a whole day without over-eating, I even had 85 calories to spare!!! I don't mean to toot my own horn but, "Beep! Beep!":bigsmile:
    Now...about tomorrow...
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!:drinker:

Now for me, I have been over the past two nights and this is my birthday weekend so I am a bit worried!!:ohwell: So I will help you toot!! TOOT TOOT!!! LOL:laugh:

I will get right back on track after this weekend!!!:bigsmile:

Keep up the good work!! Very cute baby by the way!!!:flowerforyou:
  • plumpgirl
    Options
    :blushing: Aw shucks, Thanks!
    Happy Birthday jhacker!!! I know you can do it. Seriously, if I can even do it for one day (pardon the cliche) anybody can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Beep freakin BEEP!! YOU ROCk girl!!:drinker: :drinker:

oh and that baby is so cute!!:flowerforyou:
  • macollins79
    Options
    Now...about tomorrow...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!
    if you don't toot your own horn who will..LOL
    Keep it up!
    And lets hear that horn!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great. Keep up the great job.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!! feels good to be able to stay within your calories for the day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!