Replies

• chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was interested; but I think 15pounds is to low for the time frame. I'll lose 20minimum without joining a group; but probably more like 25 or so... so the group for me would be pointless. but good luck to you guys.

Good luck to you too. BTW: everyone is different, but I've heard from numerous places that losing more than 2 lbs a wk isn't healhty.
  • isktaine
    Options
    I'd love to join :)
  • SexyIsPainful
    SexyIsPainful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I sent you a friend request as well! At this stage I need challenges or accountablity let me say......
  • Redol67
    Redol67 Posts: 7
    Options
    i would love to join...it will bring me to my goal weight
  • CaliBird
    CaliBird Posts: 10
    Options
    im in :)
  • Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I've sent the information out to everyone thus far. Please let me know if you haven't received it. I will try to post the initial information chart for everyone on Fri/Sat.
  • michelle9999
    michelle9999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like in on this too - is it too late??
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    Got you added Michelle and I already sent the information to you via message.
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    yes ma'am i am in!
  • SKelley1218
    SKelley1218 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if its still possible
  • msabbythompson
    Options
    I would love to be part of the group!
  • MichelleJ2
    Options
    Yep
  • MichelleJ2
    Options
    I'm in!
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    Alright...I've added everyone who requested that they be added. Plus I've sent the intro message to the new comers except for SKelley & msabbythompsor (apparently myfitnesspal only lets you send out 25 messages to new friends, or something like that). I will make sure to send the message to you guys tomorrow.

Selena
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    Right now we have 29 participants (awesome!!!), at this point if there are anymore people that would like to join we can start a 2nd group if someone would be willing to host it. I would hate to turn anyone away, but we shall see.

Selena
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Selena,
    Please count me in if there's still room! I'm about to "friend" you....
    Thanks! Sue
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    SKelley & msabbythompsor- it still won't let me send a message to you guys, so why don't you try sending me a message and I will try to reply to that message with the information.

Everyone is added to the chart, just waiting for information from a couple of people. I will be posting the chart tomorrow. So let's get this party started!

Mini-challenge of the week:
    We are gonna take baby steps and start with the basics: WATER, WATER, WATER! As a min. you should be drinking 8-10 oz of water a day, more if you are working out. Simple! And for more of a challenge: drink 1 cup before each of your meals. This will help you to feel full faster and eat less.

Suggestions??? Do you have anything (tips, secrets, tricks, etc) you could share with the group, about how you get all your water?

Hope everyone gets in some exercise today and has a good week!
    Selena
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I just found the group and I would love to join, I have been off myfitnesspal for a little over a month and maintained the weight I had got down to, but I really need accountability to continue! Please let me join!