100 pounds to lose anyone else?

Options

Replies

• dembkogirl
    dembkogirl Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Can't believe March is almost over, how did everyone do this month? This has been my rockiest month food wise, but I did hit a milestone of 50lbs lost :) (more if you count what I had to re-lose after 10lb gain on the cruise). 50lbs gone, 70lbs to go!
  • stthemary
    stthemary Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 lbs also :/
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
  • iwant2loose
    iwant2loose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yo Yo dieter - get down about 25 gain it all back. Back to my highest weight again with 100+ to loose.
  • LoMalott
    LoMalott Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    150+ easily to lose. I need friends for support\motivation\talk & in return i can do the same :)
  • emilyofmysfamcottage
    emilyofmysfamcottage Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll! I started this journey in April of last year at 289. I'm currently at 179 with another 40-45 to lose as my goal! I won't lie, this is a hard journey, but it can be done. I have faith in each and everyone who starts on this path toward a healthier life! Feel free to add me!
  • StephSwimming
    StephSwimming Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 75 lbs to lose. I lost 15, then gained it back. Now looking and motivated to lose 25 lbs by Sept 1 to attend a relatives wedding.
  • eli6700
    eli6700 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was 367 lbs. and am now 336 lbs. I want to get to a healthy BMI which would be around 140 lbs. I am 50 with 2 adult sons.
  • CardiacJack
    CardiacJack Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    not anymore, I lost 40 so far in the past 4 months but still have a long way to go.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have a total of about 160 lbs to lose & so far I've lost 112 lbs since 1/3/2017.
  • clavimartin
    clavimartin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 70 to loose. I’m just starting. I also pray every morning to be able to change my eating habits.
  • ljfbmgf
    ljfbmgf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. I keep starting and stopping. Today starting again. dug out the tapes, set up the myfitnesspal site and cleared out the kitchen... I'm basically tired of being tired... enough this is what I have to do...looking for others with the same frustrations and a whole lotta ideas about what's for lunch
  • hayleylouise1070
    hayleylouise1070 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me? I have a very long way to go... add me?
  • ellencetera
    ellencetera Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 140lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Looking at the first 30 right now to get into one-der-land (again). At least another 30-40 after that. Feel free to add me!
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ljfbmgf wrote: »
    Me too. I keep starting and stopping. Today starting again. dug out the tapes, set up the myfitnesspal site and cleared out the kitchen... I'm basically tired of being tired... enough this is what I have to do...looking for others with the same frustrations and a whole lotta ideas about what's for lunch

This sounds familiar! Have some extra days off over Easter and want to get back on track. This time reaching out to some like minded people. I like Pinterest for food ideas. Please add me if you like!

• MelissaJoi82
    MelissaJoi82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying for 80 here!
  • LoopyLooHoo
    LoopyLooHoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lost 44, still need another 50. ( total of 94 ). You can add me.
  • appalachian_gigi
    appalachian_gigi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose over 100 pounds :)
  • llstjohn45
    llstjohn45 Posts: 8 Member
    Options