Anybody on here doing "Optavia"?

Replies

• jamesontherun
    jamesontherun Posts: 8 Member
    BFA1 wrote: »
    I just found out that my primary care doctor is an Optavia "coach," and is leaving the practice he's been with for years to go independent. How can I trust a doctor who participates in an MLM? Guess it's time to find a new doctor.

Can you share the name? I'm curious.
  • jamesontherun
    jamesontherun Posts: 8 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I am on the second week of optavia. They had me on 900-1000 calories as a fitness instructor. I did not lose any weight, had a "coach" call me names and insult me. It is very sales driven and it has been a very very very negative experience for me. I will take away the eating high protein small meals more frequently but that is about it. It was very expensive and full of propaganda. You could not post anything on their site on facebook unless you it about losing weight. When i tried to ask why i was not losing, they deleted my post. Terrible program

I'd like to hear more about your experience. Sounds awful! PM me if you prefer.

I'd like to hear more about why you're trying to collect names of people with bad experiences. Just saw you do the same on another old thread.

I'm embarrassed to say that I have tried OPTAVIA in the past. It wasn't for me. People seem to get sick using the products and I'm interested in learning more about others' experiences. The name I was asking for is not a forum member, it is the name of the doctor mentioned in the other thread.