Password Change

Options
MFP - you say for the mobile app users that we login & then go to home - my settings etc., but this is not an option. There’s nowhere to select to change a password. Please can you stop replying with your standard message to go to the home settings for mobile app users...sort something out so we can make changes as recommended by yourselves and the recent radio announcements. Thanks

Replies

• lynettemagisana
    lynettemagisana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can’t find password change either.....what’s the go?
  • steveerskine
    steveerskine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, you need to log into your account through the MyFitnessPal website. Then change password can ne found. I did it this morning. Hope this helps.
  • Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hi, you need to log into your account through the MyFitnessPal website. Then change password can ne found. I did it this morning. Hope this helps.

^^This!
  • kaivgray
    kaivgray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What about when you log in through Facebook ? I have tried to disconnect and create a password but it freezes and nothing happens
  • niallcavanagh
    niallcavanagh Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    On the web platform, the page you get to after changing your password has a "page insecure" (padlock struck out) symbol... the IT team should sort this out asap!
  • AvAL67
    AvAL67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven’t used MFP in ages. I used to login through Facebook and now I am trying to disconnect and create new password nothing happens. Web page says it has “unsafe scripts”. I re-installed MFP mobile app and changing setting. But there is no “change password” in the mobile app settings. Uninstalled it again! I should have just deleted the account when I stopped using it.
  • zach_duden
    zach_duden Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure if this will hyperlink, but if you are using the mobile app, go to www.myfitnesspal.com (click if underlined in blue) go to settings - change password. IF this does not bring you to the full website version of MFP, you may be able to scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on “desktop version” on your phone. If that still doesn’t work, you will able to do so on your computer using the MFP website. Hopefully this works for everyone!