One Day Challenge - August 10, 2011.... Don't miss!

Options

Replies

• Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    Hard party is definitely the food. I planned to preplan, and I just cant tell myself what to eat. I am going to start with a run and the shred. Dogpark run and shred again with a run that night. Oh boy.
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    Hard party is definitely the food. I planned to preplan, and I just cant tell myself what to eat. I am going to start with a run and the shred. Dogpark run and shred again with a run that night. Oh boy.

Party? Nice slip.
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Yay! Today is the day! Now let's get our butts out of bed, off the couch, etc and burn those calories =D We can do this!
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    30DS done! Now on to the dog park. Then? Mow the lawn or go for a run. Not sure. :)
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    I'm definitely in. Only thing is as a guy I can't healthily go lower than 1500 cals so I'm gonna have to stick to that for the day. Hope that's ok by you all.

That's a lot of work! Good luck!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    30DS done! Now on to the dog park. Then? Mow the lawn or go for a run. Not sure. :)

Does mowing the lawn count as "working out"? ... LOL! I'm just kidding =) .... Hey, If I'm cutting the lawn and walking for 30 minutes, it totally counts. Wish I wouldn't have cut the lawn yesterday now =P Should have through of that =P
  • Leighanne9
    Options
    Hello All,
    Burned 630 this morning and hoping to burn the rest after dinner!!!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Burned 300 doing Physical Training exercises, and burned 317 doing 30 Day Shred.... Planning to do 30DS again tonight, and maybe go for a walk to burn the other 300 left after that.

Good luck everyone! =D
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I forgot about this but it's not too late luckily enough. I'm actually glad it's today as I've not exercised at all this week so this will get me back into it. Can't wait to put that HRM and start exercising. Incidentally, seeing as I'm a guy and will therefore be eating 1500 cals I think it's only fair on you guys if I burn 1500 instead of 1200.
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    I forgot about this but it's not too late luckily enough. I'm actually glad it's today as I've not exercised at all this week so this will get me back into it. Can't wait to put that HRM and start exercising. Incidentally, seeing as I'm a guy and will therefore be eating 1500 cals I think it's only fair on you guys if I burn 1500 instead of 1200.

Aren't you funny! I may try though... What the heck.
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options

Aren't you funny! I may try though... What the heck.

Lol thought this said we should burn 1500. Thought you were being funny. Color me' red.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    So far only 490 calories eaten and 350 calories burned. Hoping to be able to go swimming at my friend's house for 2 hours to burn some more. :)
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    Almost 900 burned, and 800 eaten! Almost there. Think I will get it done early. Save my food for an amazing dinner . Rest of the night I can relax! Yay!
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh folks I've gone and failed today. Got pizza cravings so blew it all. Will do it tomorrow. Promise.
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    934 calories eaten and 1085 calories burned! Almost there but I'm going to have to be very careful with the food...usually the first half of the day goes by without feeling too hungry but then the last half I'm just starving and tend to eat the most... Right now I'm sucking down the water and chewing on gum so I don't start eating the whole fridge. lol
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    Burned my 1200, now for an awesome dinner!
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    I did it!!
    Totals 1,200 113 42 67 913 10
    Your Daily Goal 2,554 351 84 96 2,500 29
    Remaining 1,354 238 42 29 1,587 19
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Fiber
    *You've earned 1284 extra calories from exercise today

Calories Burnt According to HRM
    First 413 Calories- 30 Minutes Elliptical
    Second 400 Calories-36 Minutes Walking 3.5mph
    Third 471 Calories- 30 Minutes Elliptical
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    I burned 1223 calories. (Insanity, swimming, and dancing)

And I should end up around 1178 calories. I plan on having scrambled eggs with a bit of salsa later tonight and I'm going to try really hard not to eat anything else...or maybe I small carrot (which would make me end up at 1199)

Either way I should be able to do it!! :D
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Random Exercise HRM 39 minutes @ 300 (Physical Training Exercises)
    30 Day Shred HRM 27 minutes @ 317
    30 Day Shred HRM 28 minutes @ 324
    Random Exercise HRM 41 minutes @ 267 (Walking in place)

Total calories burned: 1208 in 2.25 hours
    Total calories eaten: 705
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    This is starting to get hard! It's 10:34 pm and I'm STARVING but have reached my limit already. :( Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I'm already thinking of a goood breakfast for tomorrow...I would love pancakes, or french toast or waffles....but will be too hungry to make it...though french toast....that I may do...doesn't take long at all...