KAYLA ITSINES SWEAT | BBG |

Options
shareebarnett2017
shareebarnett2017 Posts: 32 Member
edited March 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi All,

Just throwing it out there to see if there is anybody else on the Bikini Body Guide from Kayla Itsines?
I have only just started the guide and i am really impressed with it!

Would love to hear your stories, post below or add and direct message me :)

[edited by mods]

Replies

• gen724
    gen724 Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hey! I started it a few weeks ago and got to week 4. Though I liked it I kinda lost my groove with it. Some days I gave it my all and others I just kinda got through it. I usually take group classes to work out including HIIT/strength-training so I am trying to stick with that. What week are you on? [edited by mods]
  • shareebarnett2017
    shareebarnett2017 Posts: 32 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    gen724 wrote: »
    Hey! I started it a few weeks ago and got to week 4. Though I liked it I kinda lost my groove with it. Some days I gave it my all and others I just kinda got through it. I usually take group classes to work out including HIIT/strength-training so I am trying to stick with that. What week are you on? [edited by mods]!

Thank you for sharing!
    I'm only on week one, day three! The app is getting me really motivated, I like how it counts down (even though i could save myself £14.99 and use a different timer but i am finding it really motivating) Like yourself i normally attend classes for strength and hiit but my gym has become over crowded so i joined this bbg guide as i could do alot from the comfort of my home.
    :smile:
    did you see much results in your 4 weeks?
    [edited by mods]
  • Mountaingirl33
    Mountaingirl33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing it since summer 2016 but for the last seven months (just had a baby). I love it and am back at it 6 weeks postpartum.
  • KaleiAlanaSmith
    KaleiAlanaSmith Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I did BBG 2 years ago. I did 8 weeks and it helped my weight loss for sure!!! I had a hard time staying with it and signed up for daily burn instead. Nowwwwww this year I decided to start BBG over again. I'm on week 6, muscle results are definitely showing but my weight loss is slow. Hopefully I'll see a big difference by 12 weeks like the girls in Kayla's transformation posts!!
  • xkayjoanna
    xkayjoanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I finished BBG about a month or two ago. It helped me lose around 10lbs while I kind of ate whatever I wanted (l ate night korean fried chicken runs, all you can eat bbq dinners LOL). I really want to go for round two, but I've seen posts on facebook about how much her jumping exercises strain your knees during week.. 9? 10? I forget. It's one of the leg exercises that involves a lot of jumping.
  • beach_bawd
    beach_bawd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am brand new and am finishing the pre-training! I am already seeing results in my upper body strength, but I'm struggling with a few of the exercises- jump lunges and commandos, yikes!

I am about to take my first progress pic on Monday and I'm kind of nervous! Those transformation posts are so inspiring though so here's hoping :)