Replies

17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    marlihan1 wrote: »
    17761776 wrote: »
    lois1231 wrote: »
    4q5q4rnbn5pq.jpeg
    You look amazing. Your legs look so much longer. I hope that happens to me. Great job

I don’t believe this is the same person. Nothing matches, not even the room. Look at the legs, longer and stomach, not the same person no way.
    she has the same tattoo on her foot. and the same nose. just a different angle.

Haha I take this as a compliment thank you. The room isn’t the same no, because I moved house. People do that. I also take pictures in my studio, at work, god damn it I’ll take a selfie in a window reflection if I have to. This is definitely 100% me. I post all my progress on insta and have documented every little weight loss achievement in pictures. I lost a lot of weight- people I know walk past me in the street because they simply don’t recognise me.

You look
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Keep it up no matter what the nay sayers think. Congrats again .

• Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm a Dad to 5 and a Grandad to 2 - so I suppose you could call this a Grandad bod :D
    This was my first cut after 5 years off back in 2013.
    I went out to a social event, and the Wife showed me some photos a few days later, I was disgusted at how I'd let myself go.
    I was working long hours, eating rubbish and drinking far too much.

I started a cut the very next day, Just about 9 months between pics.
    (first pic is flipped, so they all face the same way, I've also had 11 sessions of laser tattoo removal, decent tan and you can hardly see them anymore).
    t2ghr2ypx3ax.png
    Pic below was 2015 somewhere around 8% BF.
    f5wvilfn0g0x.jpg
    And the last one was last year somewhere around 6-7 %
    Sorry about the weird 'stalker' type smile lol :D
    ssnb1eejtclg.jpg

A true hero, what an inspiration!!!
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Eloisa85 wrote: »

The change is there. Congrats on dropping the weight, keep it up and no looking back.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Ugh, can't upload from Android.
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    2tcqhc5cidu8.jpeg
    Here’s another comparison. Jan 2016 vs today. No filters. The first pic is taken on the same day as my previous post. Just a different angle. It’s definitely me and although I may work in photography- I don’t re-touch images of myself because I’m proud of where I have come and who I am. I’m even starting to feel proud of the loose skin - they are war scars and remind me of how far I have come since 2016.

What was your turning point? If one single thought is what started the ball rolling......

A comment from an old boss- she told me I did nothing but stuff my face all day with crap and I thought, you know what- you are right. Also - I kept getting offered a seat on the tube because people thought I was pregnant. There’s only so much you can sweep it under the carpet. Here’s to a happy healthy way of life

Has she seen you lately?
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,842 Member
    Options
    JaxxieKat wrote: »
    Ugh, can't upload from Android.

Open up the mfp website instead of your app. Click on the three dots upper right. Check "desktop site". Now you can upload :)
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've never posted here before, but today seemed like a good day for it! Slow and steady...

lb5wj4c9ivco.jpg

I swear I wasn't pregnant in that first picture. Stupid pot-belly. :smile:

Hey slow and steady wins the race! Lose it slowly and you’re more likely to keep it off. Great job!

Thank you - I certainly hope so! I put off losing weight for years because I told myself I'd only regain so why bother, but I feel like I've built a whole new tool set over the last couple of years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!