Biggest Loser April Weight Loss

Options
craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
edited March 2018 in Challenges
GAIN CONFIDENCE, LOSE WEIGHT, ESTABLISH HEALTHY HABITS WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE IN A FRIENDLY SUPPORTIVE COMPETION ;)

With the warmer weather coming it's time to start working on a healthier and slimmer you for summer. Join with us for our April Challenge to help keep you motivated. April can be your month!!

APRIL REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below to get started! This link will bring you right to the announcement on our homepage titled "APRIL: New Member REGISTRATION/STARTING WEIGHTS”:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10653906/april-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Message 1 of that thread will give you the posting instructions on how to register.

Registration ends this March 31.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

Replies

• faisrs0
    faisrs0 Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Faisrs0
    Monday
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join to help motivate me to lose my last 5-6 kgs. Excited !
  • brimom19
    brimom19 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Hw 295. Cw 251.8. Gw 160
  • craigo3154
    Options
    @Faisrs0. @biche896. @brimom19. I have already allocated you to teams. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.

I process registrations daily (today's have been processed :) ).

To others wanting to register, you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10653906/april-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

1. Enter your information in the message as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, March 25 - Sat, March 31)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Registration closes March 31 (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.
  • hrkelly36
    hrkelly36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. Hw 174 Cw 169 Gw 120
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i would like to join
    Username: SavannahS2016
    Weigh in day: monday
    Starting Weight: 189
  • ocnldy
    ocnldy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
    Weigh in day: Friday
    HW 267
    CW 219
    GW 150
  • craigo3154
    Options
    @hrkelly36. @SavannahS2016. @ocnldy. Welcome to the competition. I have already allocated you to teams. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.

To others wanting to register, you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10653906/april-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, March 25 - Sat, March 31)

Registration closes March 31 (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.
  • freespirit6315
    freespirit6315 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I would like to join

HW: 284.6
    CW: 272.8
    GW: 180
  • craigo3154
    Options
    @freespirit6315. Welcome to the competition. I have already allocated you to teams. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.

Room for more.

• tslose
    tslose Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
    Username: tslose
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight: 178.8
  • craigo3154
    Options
    @tslose. Welcome to the competition. I have already allocated you to a team. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.

I process registrations daily (today's have now been processed :) ).

Still room for more.

• Teresa_QueenSugarplum
    Teresa_QueenSugarplum Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    About to register.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    @Teresa_QueenSugarplum. Welcome to the competition. I have already allocated you to a team. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.

I process registrations daily (today's have now been processed :) ).

Still room for more.

• Mlady23
    Mlady23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mslady23
    Saturday
    215?
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I have never posted on here before!
    Starting weight 236, current weight is 227.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    @Mlady23, @stacybaker707. New competitors always welcome. However, to register and be allocated to a team, you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10653906/april-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Registrations close this coming weekend.

• TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I want to join in. I already posted on the registration page. Looking forward to this!
    Thank you!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @TripMom Welcome to the competition. I have already allocated you to a team. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.

Still room for more, but registrations close in a few hours!!
  • MzBossy
    MzBossy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I would love to join!
    Hw: 193
    Cw: 190
    Gw: 145