I'm here once again

Options
I will be honest. I've had in MyFitnessPal in the past but since I decided to delete my Facebook account, I had to create a new account here because the last one wasn't linked to my email.

Anywho, I am here once again because I am really motivated to lose weight. I want to be healthy, I want to be fit, I want to be the version of me.

I am 401-402 lbs. My goal weight is 175lbs. I know I can get there.

I appreciate anyone who gives me support and wants to be friends.

Cool.

Replies

• Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    You can do it :):):):) !! The fact that your mentally ready shows that! The hardest part for me was realizing I needed to do something and start trying to be more healthy..

I can't give much advice as I am currently on my own journey to a healthy life but mfp has helped me so much in a short period of time...
  • Mikey_boy0918
    Mikey_boy0918 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent over a friend request. Anyway I can help others I will
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I agree, the mind is a BIG part of this! You have GREAT Wants!
    It can help many even more to spend some time digging into each one. Why do you want to be healthy? What will it mean to You.... write down All those reasons! From not worrying about the size of a chair, to being able to play with kids, etc. Write down how it will Feel to hit different milestones!
    We ALL hit those times it's harder, that's when you pull out YOUR Reasons, and remind Yourself that You Are Worth It and WHY you want to do these things.

One day, one pound at a time!!!!

You Can Do It!
  • beba6984
    beba6984 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    U got this don’t worry ur not alone I’m in the same boat but if we put our minds to it we can achieve our goal .