Post vacation hangover

Options
Hey guys! I’ve just gotten back from a 6 day long cruise and 8 day long vacation! Although I did try to stay mindful with eating/drinking and I worked out as often as I could, (even after a full day of snorkeling lol) I definitely indulged, eating & drinking some treats I wouldn’t normally at home!

I’m definitely feeling the effects! I’ve been so bloated my engagement ring barely fits, constipation, & my skin is breaking out!

Replies

• Mrs_P_6817
    Mrs_P_6817 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Don’t worry you can lose the weight again. I got back from a week’s holiday on Tuesday. I’ve already managed to lose the weight I gained on holiday. Like you, I was mindful. However I ate and drank whatever I fancied and didn’t log for the whole time I was away. The key is to get back onnit now your home. Hope you had a good break.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I also recently got back from vacation. I didn't pay attention to what I ate other than eating all the things I wanted because I was on vacation. Between the overeating and airplane ride I was up 10 pounds. The majority of it was water weight and I lost 8 of those pounds within the first week back.

Just get back to what you are doing before vacation and the bloat will subside. I am sorry - it sucks to be backed up like that! Hopefully that will be quickly remedied!