Hello!

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I signed up on Saturday after going to my first zumba class and getting totally motivated. The instructor told me about MFP because i have been exercising the last three months but no weight loss! It's just because I have not changed my way of eating at all and i think everything was just balancing out so i wasn't gaining anymore weight, but definitely not losing! I am now going to classes four days a week and trying to do some bike riding at least two days a week to get myself off the couch! Any tips or recipes would be great! I will get a pic up soon! When i am overweight I take lots of pics, but just none of myself!:happy:

Replies

• cantina920
    cantina920 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have yet to try Zumba, but I hear it is wonderful!! It sounds like you get lots of exercise, but just need to work on the eating aspect. I need to work on both!! Good luck in your transformation!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    HI. Have fun and WELCOME!
  • tammyll3
    tammyll3 Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome! I was in the same boat. I did zumba but the weight wasn't coming off due to my diet. Since I've been logging my calories, I've been doing well. Best of luck to you!
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site -
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined too. This is a very informative site with a huge support base! Happy losing!
  • angela360
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site!!
  • MNMJUNKIE
    MNMJUNKIE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im pretty new here as well! It is a great site! I find it very helpful to be able to log my cals..It really keeps me on track!! I never tried Zumba but would luv to!! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement and support!! Oh and I luv the Mag Cooking Light!! Lots of great recipes..or you can go on line on their site to find some!!