Looking for similar friends!

Options
Hi All! I have been using MFP for a little over three weeks and am looking to add some friends that are in a similar situation/body type/calorie restriction as I me. I think it'd be good to have a few women who are going through the same thing for motivation and support, by sharing food diaries to get new food ideas and to motivate each other by way of seeing each other's weight loss and exercise added!

The closer your situation, the better! I'm 5'3.5, currently 151lbs, and shooting for a first goal of 135. I'm female, in my early (almost mid) twenties, and am set to a 1200 calorie a day limit to lose 1.2 lbs a week. I like to enjoy drinking on the weekends (which is tough on 1200 calories!) and work out 3-4 days a week on a treadmill (30-40 minutes of walking uphill and jogging).

I don't have any MFP friends yet, so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I'd love a few!

Replies

• SRGutierrez
    Options
    You could add me for support, although am male.
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MfP. You can add me as a friend: I'm 142 pounds, 5ft3.5 and my goal weight is 125 pounds. I'm 25.

x
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want... although I could be your mom!!!!

I am 5'4", have a 20 year old, 18 year old, and 14 year old... and in better shape than they are!!

I run 5-6 days a week, swim other other days I'm not running. I have lost about 50 lbs from my highest weight and want to lose another 15-20.

Welcome!

L.
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    don't limit your support... you could be motivated by someone polar opposite from you! good luck!!
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :D I'm 31, female, 5'3" and aiming for 150ish (we'll see about re-evaluating goals when I get there). I'm currently at 168. Feel free to add me :)
  • lazybumnomore
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you except for I am exactly in my mid twenty range. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jess213tx
    jess213tx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been on MFP for about a week and a half - but I was using Sparkpeople for another 2 weeks beforehand. I'm 26, married, no kids, 5'0" 158 lbs, trying to lose 40 more lbs.
  • BerkleyEL
    BerkleyEL Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well,
    I'm 5'3 142 and looking to get back to being strong and flexible, and somewhere closer to 120ish.
    Married, no kids and generally a positive person.