Yup, same problem.
  • cwr_whitehead
    cwr_whitehead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • cjlivinlife2016
    cjlivinlife2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So anyone out there know how to resolve this, mine won't sync also.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue today. The last successful sync was 11:59pm EDT on Friday 30 March.

Usually when there is a site-wide syncing issue, it is best to let MFP and Fitbit resolve it and try not to unlink/relink them. Doing that just puts your account at the back of the syncing queue when they finally resolve the site-wide syncing issue.

The quickest way to get MFP to resolve issues is to open a Case with Customer Support on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • h2272
    h2272 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here, logged out of MFP and Fitbit but still not syncing. Last sync was early hours
  • katnadreau
    katnadreau Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Glad to know it isn't just me...I guess I'll be doing some manual adjustments today, I've already had a killer workout, and an active afternoon ahead of me.
  • sschauer513
    sschauer513 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I think it might be on fitbit side my fitbit scale won't link today to my fitbit account.
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Since 5pm last night syncing issues... Thought I had resolved them by unlinking and relinking the accounts but today it won’t send my exercise or steps to M F P :'(
    Could it be that Fitbit’s implementing some emergency damage control measures due to MFP security breach?
  • slw37
    slw37 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Same here; no syncing.
  • RBloves8
    RBloves8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same. Just logged a walk in map my run and that did sync but not fitbit. I want to see how much more I can eat today lol. Mine stopped syncing yesterday
  • tsaavik
    tsaavik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same, fitbit scale isn't sending over data
  • poojaruprell
    poojaruprell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I called fitbit--they say the issue is not from their
    end
  • Psychopasta
    Psychopasta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good to know I'm not the only one. I'm sure they'll sort it out...
  • Psychopasta
    Psychopasta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm also having trouble logging foods. I guess MFP is having a meltdown.
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if it was just me lol yup mine isn’t syncing
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    MFP started maintenance on Friday with Fitbit, had issues, and apparently messed up the syncing. MFP reported at 7:55 a.m PDT Saturday that they restarted the sync process. The sync queue will take a while to clear. Don't unlink/relink, it may slow down the sync process for your account.

Please see these articles, and search for answers to Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful articles, on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2931806-fitbit-sync-delays-or-sync-interruption

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2931708-fitbit-scheduled-maintenance-on-3-30-18
  • ienie01
    ienie01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine also stopped syncing early saturday morning. Then later that day it synced my steps once but then it stopped again. The problem seems to be bigger than a one-time-syncing error and backlog.
  • grmreapper
    grmreapper Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same here I unlinked it yesterday and had a heck of a time getting it to link back up it finally did but today it won't didn't post my run.
  • swisshelen
    swisshelen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel so much better to realised it's not just me who's wasted the last 10 minutes deleting apps and reinstalling to get MFP to register my fitbit steps and todays 11km walk!!!! Drives me mad when this happens.