Newbie! Need some weightloss supporters!

Options
I have a three year old daughter and I want to be healthy for her! I have a supporting partner and family but not a lot of my friends understand what I'm going through. I'm 5'6" and I started out at 212 pounds. My goal is to weigh 135 eventually but my first goal is to weigh what I did when I got pregant (175). I'm ready to change my life and the first step is learning how to eat healthy.

Replies

• luckygirlblue78
    Options
    Hiya! I'm pretty new here, too, I've been on mfp for a little over a week and I love it! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can cheer each other on! ;D
  • mleb2005
    mleb2005 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hiya! I'm pretty new here, too, I've been on mfp for a little over a week and I love it! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can cheer each other on! ;D

Thanks! I love to support people and I love the encouragment.
  • mleb2005
    mleb2005 Posts: 45
    Options
    I just read you "About me" and I too bake when I am stressed. It is strangly calming to me.
  • MNMJUNKIE
    MNMJUNKIE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im pretty new here myself!! Good luck to you!! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hi girls :) I'm pretty new here too but have made myself comfortable and "at home" on MFP :) Feel free to add me, and also check out my support group, hm_day's support group and chat on there too!
  • angela360
    Options
    Welcome!! You'll love it here. Feel free to add me for support!!
  • MNMJUNKIE
    MNMJUNKIE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thats too funny..I just read the same thing about baking when stressed!! I do that as well!! I luv making Peanut Butter Cookies!!! Or Brownies!!
  • soulem8s
    soulem8s Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi....I also am new. Joined about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Mostly I lurk on here, kinda shy I guess. Good luck on acheiving your goals!
  • tnmomof4
    tnmomof4 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Kim28NASHVILLE Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Kim, and I live in the Nashville area. I am ready to get serious and get the weight off for good. I would like to be 30 pounds lighter by my birthday(October 9th). I would like to lose 100 pounds overall, but I realize that I need to set several small goals in order to reach my big one! Anyone that is ready to take this journey with me, add me.... 'Cause I'm ready, and this weight gots to go!!! Gooduck to everyone.