Losing 100+ pounds looking for friends

Options
karla_361
karla_361 Posts: 1 Member
Hello! I’m 26 and I’m starting my weight loss journey. I’m looking for friends to stay motivated with. I love to see photos of your food and status updates. I will try to do them often. ✌

Replies

• amberplant2016
    amberplant2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    100 lbs to lose
  • stephen665west
    stephen665west Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose close to a hundred too, add me if you want I could also use the support of someone in the same fight!
  • kristysmith477
    kristysmith477 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose 100, feel free to add!
  • Dreamelaine
    Dreamelaine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started again 1 week ago and need to lose 150 lbs. I use a walker, so exercise is a big problem for me. Anyone is welcome to add me also.
  • mblach
    mblach Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose 100+ lbs! Would love some friends in a similar position so we can do this together!
  • Hopeful2BHere
    Hopeful2BHere Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 100 pounds is such a daunting prospect but it can be done.
  • anibas727
    anibas727 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat. 100+ to lose. Let's do this together. Count me in!
  • heatherrk45
    heatherrk45 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me as well! Anyone's free to add me...I have 100 plus...plus...plus to lose ! LOL
  • onecrazynancy
    onecrazynancy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100-I will even be happy to lose 50 at this point.I lose and gain lose and gain and want to do it this time.I was down to 160 about 10 years ago and kept it off for a long time.But I got sick with several health issues and gained it back plus.I did stop stopping and it is 9 years.Now it is time to lose again!Good luck to us all.W e can do it.
  • onecrazynancy
    onecrazynancy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    oh feel free to add me,too.
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm starting at 265 and think that my body would be really happy around 180--so I'd like to loose 85. Let's stay motivated!
  • IceQueenThaws
    IceQueenThaws Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • TheresaStream
    TheresaStream Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • yomnaeldairy3303
    yomnaeldairy3303 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • LoMalott
    LoMalott Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend. I could use all the support i can get & in return i can do the same for you!!!!