Anyone still not able to sync their Fitbit?????Message from My Fitness Plan

Options
privatedunes
privatedunes Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
I haven't been able to sync my Fitbit since 3/29 and it's driving me nuts.
This is the message I found but who knows when it will be fixed or if it has been.

Hello,

Starting in the afternoon of Fri, 3/30, we started some scheduled maintenance on our integration with Fitbit. We have since identified an issue that will delay the completion of the maintenance until next week, in the mean time, we have resumed our processors, for sync to resume.

We have worked through the backlog of sync requests, but there will still be intermittent sync delays and/or interruptions until maintenance is completed.

We do not recommend unlinking and relinking the integration, as it will not resolve the issue, and will further increase the backlog of sync requests, and take longer for sync to resume as normal.

We will update this article once we are confident sync has returned to normal.

Thanks for your patience!

Best,

MyFitnessPal Staff

Replies

• privatedunes
    privatedunes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also went to edit my photo and now it won't let me add a new one at all. I get a message that says they are aware of the problem?
  • pageohana6
    pageohana6 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit hasn’t synced with MFP since Sat AM. It’s frustrating as heck as when I log it shows I’m negative end of day but I know with all my steps (12,000 daily average) I haven’t gone over in calories. But seeing the red is starting to give me anxiety. Lol

Hopefully all will be good sooner than later.