NEW!!!!!!!!

Options
Hi Im new and on a mission! Want someone to share my diet with me! We can do it! Best believe, the law of attraction says we become and attract what we think, oh yeah I think Im skinny and have a flat bellyl LOL...Think good thoughts and you will attract good results...:) Add me :)

Replies

• PageSalyers
    PageSalyers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Excited to share our journey together!
  • 2fabulous2Bunfit
    2fabulous2Bunfit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You CAN do it! Feel free to add me, I share my food diary. :)
  • jvalerin
    Options
    Yes me too. Im on day 2...and I must say it feels good.
  • jvalerin
    Options
    OKay I like when people share diaries. lol...I share mine too. Im so excited about losing weight...I know we can do this!
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    Girl lets do it!!! I knew I liked your energy for a reason. Your a law of attraction girl too ;)
  • jvalerin
    Options
    Thats right Mzz Free Spirited! Im also a woman of God! Praise JaH, I know we can do this! We are on a mission, watch out!!
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    Yes Ma'am!! i opened my food diary just because I read your post :) I didnt even know it was hidden in the first place lol
  • solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Options
    I started my journey 7/13/2011 and I m doing everything in my power to continue to grow. I m currently loving MFP and using TurboFire as my workout for the time being. (5 weeks in) once I finish that up I m going to step it up even more! Add me and please feel free to share food tips or comment on my diary. : )
  • tannes
    tannes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wish there were like buttons! I would press like on all of the comments!
    Law of Attraction eh? Heck yeah, I have skinny thighs and a little booty!