Skincare Products

Options
Hey Guys,

So over the last few months my skin has been breaking out! Mostly around my chin, but a few up on my cheeks, around my nose, or around my eyebrows. Some are just regular pimples, and some a very big, deep, and painful.

I’m wondering if anyone has suggestions on skincare products that you’ve used to help get your acne under control? I’m so tired of this.

Thanks guys!

Replies

• zdemirok
    zdemirok Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I can definitely relate. To be honest I've still not found the best product but that's because my skins condition is constantly changing due to weather,stress, diet etc. I think simplicity is key don't go applying all these harsh soaps on your skin because that would just irritate it more. Look for products that have hyaluronic acid in it, this will hydrate your skin from within. One thing that has worked very well for me especially for whiteheads that are so difficult to get rid of was witch hazel!!!
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    After you cleanse your face go over it with a makeup remover that cleanse your pores,you’ll be surprised that there is still dirt and what not on the cotton ball and then Use witch hazel as a toner, I swear by it!
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    So just for anyone that was interested, I bought a bunch of face cleansing products and it just got worse. I recently went camping for a weekend where I didn’t touch or clean my face at all, and now they’re almost all cleared up.

I have no idea how this makes sense, because I was filthy, but I guess my body just needed to be natural for a few days to get back to normal.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    So just for anyone that was interested, I bought a bunch of face cleansing products and it just got worse. I recently went camping for a weekend where I didn’t touch or clean my face at all, and now they’re almost all cleared up.

I have no idea how this makes sense, because I was filthy, but I guess my body just needed to be natural for a few days to get back to normal.

It can take up to three months for your skin to get used to new products. Some ingredients can make your skin purge and you break out more initially until your skin gets acclimated. FYI
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options