Hello Everyone!

Options
My name is Sarah. I just had a baby 10 weeks ago. I was 135 when I delivered, now I'm down to 128. Trying to loose a few more pounds! Hope everyone is having success at their weight loss, I'm an extremely friendly person, so if you ever need a boost of encouragement, I'm here for you, I work in an industry that allows me to use a weight loss machine, and I encourage people everyday about their weight loss.

Replies

• 2thehardway
    2thehardway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Yary, and I am on this juorney again...for the upteenth time!! I would really like to finally lose my weight, and live a long and healthy live. I also have two little toddlers that I need to keep up with,lol!!

Look forward to sharing our journeys together
  • livingston97
    livingston97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi - Nancy here - just wanting to get some encouragement and help from my weight loss conscious friends out there - I love to encourage people and help them out in whatever way I can; I'm trying to get down to my goal weight of 4 years ago and wear my size 8's again. I'm a single mom with a young man who just started high school today - I run crazy with him to soccer games; plus my schedule takes me back to work at least once if not more at night; I try to get to the gym 5 times a week - but it's getting harder with school, soccer and work gearing back up because of school. Everyone just keep at it and remember: one day at a time!
  • sarahjudy2007
    Options
    Its so great to be able to share our journeys together! I am an avid chocolate lover, and up until a few weeks ago was still eating like I was pregnant...haha needless to say, everytime I ate, I LOOKED PREGNANT AGAIN! All my weight is targeted in my thighs and butt, and a little on my stomach. I hate it, Everytime I gain, thats where it goes! I feel disproportional- I have everything under the belly button, and nothing up top- if ya know what I mean ladies! haha. Something that keeps me going is that everyday I have to remind my self of this little saying " consistency is the key to success" , even with a newborn I am making myself go to the gym, and eat healthier, even though i wish i could just lay around the house and eat candy all day. HA. We gotta keep our heads up, and as long as we keep workng towards our goals, we will reach them, and we can hold our heads high and be so proud of ourselves!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and welcome!