Losing 100+ pounds looking for friends

Options

Replies

• icandoit7811
    icandoit7811 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I feel like I was sinking. Today was my day 1. I am a mom of 3 Kids age 10 and under. I don’t have a lot of me time. I gained a lot of weight when caring for my sick father and just keep adding to it. That was 5 years ago and 70lbs lighter. Please feel free to add me...I am just learning how to use the app.
  • mmary925
    mmary925 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I also need to loose over 100 lbs and are looking for motivation like most of you. Feel free to add me! I love to exercise but my RA interferes a lot.
  • mmary925
    mmary925 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I forgot how do you add someone as a friend???????
  • anahita2107
    anahita2107 Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I want to lose about 110 pounds to reach my goal weight. I started last week but it would be really nice to know people who are going through the same journey.
  • crashIN79
    crashIN79 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm fairly new to the app and have a lot to loose. Would be good to be on the path with others going through the same. Not sure how to add people, add me too :)
  • cturc2008
    cturc2008 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have 80 lbs to lose. Lost 110 pounds at one point and went way off the wagon
  • Daedaestar
    Daedaestar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Right here with you! I’m looking to lose over 100. I’m breaking it down in small goals right now. I started my journey March 13 at 277. I’m currently down 7 lbs. I want to lose 20 total by my birthday in May. Then make it to my first milestone which is 220 by the Fall. Toughest part will be to avoid all the junk food and potlucks at my work office
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that - Potlucks, vending machines and I also work in an office and sit all day. I have a second job doing medical coding at night from home, sitting in front of a computer again, so the weight has really packed on in the past year or two. I'm in WI and it's still cold out, in fact getting 7-10 in of snow tomorrow, so it's hard to even take a walk right now on my lunch breaks. :/
    I am looking to lose 70 lbs, but I could easily lose 100, but I'm thinking 70 to start would still be healthy for me. I have 2 vacations coming up (August and October) and would really like to have a good loss started by then.
    Anyone can feel free to add me - I'm hoping this is the last round to get me to my goal weight!
  • emilyofmysfamcottage
    emilyofmysfamcottage Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started this journey with more than 100 lbs to lose. I'm down 110 with 40-45 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • TX_Matt
    TX_Matt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I’m down 40+ lbs down. Getting closer to my goal of 95. You can do it!
  • cincynurse
    cincynurse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I need to lose over 100 lbs (probably closer to 130)! 5'10". Night shifter. :) I could definitely use all the motivation/support I can get
  • tmaths
    tmaths Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I "had" about 80 to lose, got that number down to about 44 to lose. Definitely here if anyone needs encouragement and motivation.

Anyone, can feel free to add me if you'd like
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I have lost 92 pounds since May. I have 24 to go. You can add me if you like. Be forewarned, though that I do not sugar coat anything. Nothing but real over here.
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Way to go AprilRN10!!!
  • ngk2000
    Options
    Way to go tmaths!!!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    NGK2000 wrote: »
    Count me in! I'm starting at 265 and think that my body would be really happy around 180--so I'd like to loose 85. Let's stay motivated!

I started at 260, got down to 187 and now back at 210 :s because i reverted back to some bad habits and the laziness has set it. Goal weight is 160 so I have 50lbs to lose, while I would be perfectly content at 175-180 so we shall see. Feel free to add me!
  • overeatingperfectionist
    Options
    Hello! I also have 100 to lose and I'm currently down 17! Sent you a friend request :D
  • ngk2000
    Options
    Wow--there are already quite a few people with a big jumpstart. It's sort of surprising how fast the posts add up. Congrats to all who have made progress!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Losing 100 pounds is a very good start for me. Currently about 170 kg - 374 pounds. No scale around here for accurate measurement.
  • SimplyEmi
    SimplyEmi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I feel like I was sinking. Today was my day 1. I am a mom of 3 Kids age 10 and under. I don’t have a lot of me time. I gained a lot of weight when caring for my sick father and just keep adding to it. That was 5 years ago and 70lbs lighter. Please feel free to add me...I am just learning how to use the app.

I feel you. I'm a single mom of 3 girl under 10 and I'm currently on disability due to mental health issues. 7 yrs ago I was 70lbs lighter, then everything crumbled and food was my addiction and comfort. I tried this app last yr but gave up and gained 12lbs. I restarted 3 weeks ago after and unbearable stomach pain (diverticulitis) . Just by watching what i eat Ive lost 12lbs. im hoping as the weather gets warmer I can go out and exercise more with my kids. Lets stay motivated and focused!!!We can gain control of our bodies