Hi I'm Alecia and here is my short run on sentence intro

I found the app for my phone-I LOVE being able to scan foods into the diary. I have no excuse for my obesity aside from lack of will power and general lazy behavior. I'm a mom of two and I need to be here for them. I have been checked and told I'm actually quite healthy just morbidly obese. So here I am. I lost weight between kids (60lbs) and I felt amazing. I want that feeling again. It's hard to get started, the sore muscles, the disappointment of not having that second helping of food, etc.

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,549 Member
    Welcome and good luck. It's a hard thing to do but you can do it. Just take it one day at a time, one meal at a time if you have to!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Very well written.
    Best of luck to you.
  • reneexnae
    reneexnae Posts: 4 Member
    Good luck everyone!
  • Hi, I'm Sherri and I have been dieting most of my life. I am at my largest. My Dad died in January, I diagnosed with sleep apnea and vein thrombosis. I am trying to get healthier. My youngest son is an athlete in high school and his oldest brother is a cyclist, they are acting as my trainers. My biggest problem seems to be getting the fat out of my diet. I do okay with calories and I am even getting good at exercise (well some of the time). I have to push myself and I have to make choices with food and I do not always like to choose the right stuff. Since January I have lost 19 lbs. I'd like to lose a hundred pounds. But right now I am just trying to be more aware of what I'm doing to my body and my health.