My weight rollercoaster...(many pictures)

Options
megz4987
megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
I got there before and I'll get there again :)

This was 8 years ago today, aug10. I weighed 250lb:
NorthStarBarAug2003.jpg

August 4 years ago 145lb:
Aug09.jpg

June 2009, maintaining at 155-160lb
STP61236-1.jpg

19 weeks pregnant Oct2010:
19w3d.jpg

January 2011:
photo.jpg

Our daughter was born March 4, 2011, this is late April. I was at 260lb or so:
familia.jpg

Today, 51lb down, 87lb to go:
8-10-11--2.jpg
8-10-11--1.jpg

hm... well that was a bust. :(

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Upload them in image shack! thats the best place for this website!
  • LizaMena
    LizaMena Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    no pics =(
  • megz4987
    Options
    fixed!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Why would you cover your face in the last ones? We seen your face in the others....
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see an improvement from January!
    You looks like a model in your pics at 155 pounds!
    You should dye your hair back blonde!
    Way to go on looseing the weight!
    You did it once im sure you can do it again! =)
  • megz4987
    Options
    Why would you cover your face in the last ones? We seen your face in the others....

I thought they were ugly so I blocked them.
  • megz4987
    Options
    i can definitely see an improvement from January!
    You looks like a model in your pics at 155 pounds!
    You should dye your hair back blonde!
    Way to go on looseing the weight!
    You did it once im sure you can do it again! =)

Aw, thank you. I'll go back blonde soon :) I think it'll be my treat for when I hit my goal :)
  • lizwilsonng
    Options
    Wow, you definatly have ridden a roller coaster, but you know that you are capable of it, it can be done!!! and you did it yourself before, and we can all cheer you on this time
    Liz
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    congratulations on your new baby girl :) Your very photogenic and you look tall. You carry your weight well, I wouldn't have guessed you were that high of a weight.

You're very pretty , stay focused. That little baby will be walking in no time and your weight will just fall off, chasing her all around.

Good luck
  • bluemoonrise
    bluemoonrise Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!!
  • megz4987
    Options
    congratulations on your new baby girl :) Your very photogenic and you look tall. You carry your weight well, I wouldn't have guessed you were that high of a weight.

You're very pretty , stay focused. That little baby will be walking in no time and your weight will just fall off, chasing her all around.

Good luck

Thanks! I'm 5'8, fairly tall I guess :)

bluemoonrise - Thank you very much!
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So often we see just the before and afters on here which are great, but don't illustrate different periods we might go through. This was an honest post, and I'm sure if took a lot to post your highs and lows. I'm quite positive you'll get back to where you want to be!!
  • jenahaynes
    Options
    Your still beautiful now! I know how hard it can be with the baby weight and all Good luck!!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Omgosh, Girlfriend!! You are beautiful!! You are much too hard on yourself!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You're doing great and you'll get to your goal!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness you are soo not ugly! you are gorgeous and you are doing an awesome job!
  • megz4987
    Options

Omgosh, Girlfriend!! You are beautiful!! You are much too hard on yourself!!

I know. My fiance and I get into arguements because I'm way too hard on myself but I'm trying. At least I didn't block the others, that's a start! haha
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Wow you were 260 lbs????????????? I looked bigger than you at 208 lbs. Dang. Way to be lucky! Keep it up you can do it again. I have done the rollercoaster thing too. I weighed 125 lbs aftering going down from 157. That was when I was 17 so it was a matter of 3-4 months. I was not healthy though. I'm just happy to be on this journey again the right way! :D I hope to see your after pics soon enough!
  • megz4987
    Options
    This is where I'm aiming for but more toned: 140lb size 6/8
    untitled1-1.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • megz4987
    Options
    Wow you were 260 lbs????????????? I looked bigger than you at 208 lbs. Dang. Way to be lucky! Keep it up you can do it again. I have done the rollercoaster thing too. I weighed 125 lbs aftering going down from 157. That was when I was 17 so it was a matter of 3-4 months. I was not healthy though. I'm just happy to be on this journey again the right way! :D I hope to see your after pics soon enough!

I didn't do it the healthy way the first time, either. while it is a little discouraging to not see the scale dropping as fast, I'm feeling better and I'm more proud of myself this way. I'm not passing out everytime I stand up or having to leave work because I hadn't eaten for 4 days and they're telling me I look grey.
    It's one thing to say I'd die or my fiance and daughter, it's a whole other thing to say I'd live for them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!