Dirty Thirties

Options

Replies

• MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    33 years old here. Looking to lose about 10 pounds.
  • BecMarty14
    BecMarty14 Posts: 351 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I am 35. Married & ready to start a family.
    I was extremely active and fit in my 20s. Maybe excessively so.
    I felt my body starting to break down, right after I turned 30.
    Getting fit in my 30s means more walking, more yoga, longer warm up and cool down, slower build up to running.
    It means that if I skipped a workout, I wouldn't be able to fit dinner into my daily calorie allowance.
  • Determined82
    Determined82 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Old a** 35 year old female here. I lost my fat friend to motivate me so I need a new one.
  • Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 with 3 children. ..add me
  • ladylilly7
    ladylilly7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    38 and trying to change life long habits. we can do this always looking for more friends to keep me going
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    43...it's just a number...I'm healthier and more fit now than when I was in my mid to late 20s.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    38 here
  • JessTheDomesticatedMermaid
    Options
    Thirty-something looking for motivation. Im dealing w a newly sedentary life and high blood pressure. Need help getting off my *kitten* and learning the DASH diet
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    What is dirty about being in your 30s?
  • megeatseggs
    megeatseggs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    32 and looking to be fit for the first time in my life. Even at my smallest weight, I was never truly healthy. Ive lost about 16 lbs in the last 2 1/2 months. Seeking to lose 30+ more. MFP has really motivated me! Add me if you're active on the app and looking for mutual support!
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    34 feel free to add me !!!!
  • radbikerchick
    radbikerchick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    33 going on 34 very soon! Working off the last 15-20 lbs I had planned. Feel free to add me!
  • KellieLou84
    KellieLou84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 from the uk and back on plan after taking March off!! Feel free to add!
  • kosherpickles
    kosherpickles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just turned 33 in December, feel free to add me. I've been on MFP and had a fitbit to track stuff, I'm just awful at doing it. I get bored and stop tracking things. :p
    But I have an end goal now! I'm going to start training so that in a little over a year I can compete in the amateur class at the local highland games. I gotta be accountable and log things!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    33 please add!
    looking for all the motivation I can get! I have 71lbs to go!!
  • Momentsthatl
    Momentsthatl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am 29! Lol! Close enough! Add me
  • NoIdea103
    NoIdea103 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 on the 9th and I've decided my theme for my thirties is 'living my best life', which for me means dropping 30lbs and getting fit! I'm kicking off my 30th with a 5k park run with my boyfriend - first time I've done one in years and I'm not a regular runner so this could be painful.
  • aviongirl
    aviongirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    36 and I can't find any time to prep healthy food and exercise. My little guy sleeps through the entire night about 10% of the time. How do people have energy to make healthy lifestyle choices?
  • kendramnolan
    kendramnolan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    34 here...Really wish it was as easy to lose the weight as it is to gain!