What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Options
    These mini goals have inspired me to make a couple of mini-goals I hadn't given it much thought before except to look at weight loss 10lbs at a time.
    Goal 1 - I want to be at 190 by April 30th.
    Goal 2 - To go to the gym at least 12 times between now and April 30th
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on visiting my boyfriend in a month and a half. I'm hoping to be at goal weight then (1.4 pounds to go so it shouldn't be an issue), but I want to be more firm instead of squishy by the time I get there!
  • melto1989
    melto1989 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My mini goals are
    1) resist stealing all my kids Easter chocolates!
    2) make it to the 70s in kg I weigh 84kg currently and would love to get down to the 70s
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i have a graduation to attend in 4 weeks. Seeing what i can accomplish in that time. I've been at it since the 1st of the year.
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    Curls get girls
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Trip to see family on the other coast at the end of May-- I want to be down 25 pounds from my recent starting weight (we'll be walking a lot and I hate being the one struggling).
  • ronmatta
    ronmatta Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Indy Mini May 05, 2018 | 7:30 AM, last ran it in 1995
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mini goal to reach my goal weight of 135 (CW 142) by end of May since I'll be going on vacation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!