help plz

Options
weighed in this morning, gained 0.8 lbs this week, pmsing (i think...usually the week before is the worst for me and im due on monday for a visit) and on top of it all my birthday is tomorrow and this weekend my boyfriend is tkaing me out to dinner downtown on saturday and my family is having a birthday dinner with my mom's homemade ice cream cake on sunday.....i feel so ****ty and out of control of it alll idk what to do i just want to binge on ice cream right now helppp

Replies

• Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Breathe in. Breathe out. I had gained 0.8 when I got back from vacation. One day of calorie-counting and exercising later, I was back down. Body fluctuations! Enjoy your birthday. Eat mindfully. Slowly. Enjoy every bite in a mindful manner. You'll be fine :-)
  • Justarigz
    Options
    dont freak! i just had my birthday another birthday and a babyshower...eat just dont over eat..exercise and you'll be fine :)
  • inammorata
    Options
    An occasional binge won't hurt you. But if you are really worried maybe you can try small portions and keep up with moderate exercise. Good luck.

8379810.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    just bad timing in your weigh in. your body fluctuates. try again tomorrow i bet it will be different. i was 145.6, then 147, then 146.2 all over three days.
  • solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Options
    Try not to sweat the small stuff. Remember portion control. And enjoy. a good rule of thumb for foods that you think you shouldnt be eating but cant resist, only take 1/2 of what you normally would. Enjoy it, be thankful for it and then walk away. If you have to be polite and take home left overs that were made especially for you, dole it out to your kids or man, if not....no one is the wiser if you throw it away on the way home. : )