Long term 50 pound goal. How about you?

Options
I’ve been on this app for 6 weeks and have been getting some results. My long term goal is to lose 50 pounds, I’m down 13 at the moment.
I’m looking for friendly support on this healthy lifestyle revitalization.
I’m from New York State and love writing music and playing Skyrim in my free time.

Replies

• jasonmga
    jasonmga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on this app for 6 weeks and have been getting some results. My long term goal is to lose 50 pounds, I’m down 13 at the moment.
    I’m looking for friendly support on this healthy lifestyle revitalization.
    I’m from New York State and love writing music and playing Skyrim in my free time.

Hey me too!! I am down about 20 pounds since New Years, but this month has been really tough and i have not lost anything. I am hoping April i start losing again.
  • Aphroditee
    Aphroditee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started at 172, goal is 120.
  • casper65
    casper65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My Long Term Goal is 50 lbs as well. I am down 22 lbs since December. We can all do this!
  • Scott555
    Scott555 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Trying for the big 50 as well. Started about 3 weeks ago on the Atkins 20 program and the first 12lbs are gone. Probably mostly water weight, but hey, it’s gone nonetheless.
    The scale has slowed down now but that’s expected I guess.
    Another motivator has been taking measurements every Monday. I’ve read that while you might not see the scale change the inches will and so far that has been true.
    Doing the low carb thing, which in my late 40’s meant some big breaks from some favorite things but now I’m starting to enjoy new and decidedly more healthy things.
    The dog is also happy with the new daily hikes.